Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Hunter and the Hunted.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:56 am 
Quest Master

Difficulty: Moderate-Hard
Slots: 1-4 (will shut down enlistment when I feel I have enough people or get sick of waiting)
Requirements: None- Any class type or alignment should do fine. However, a well balanced group of people suited for investigations (both of a physical and magic nature) and warriors would be in your best interest.

General Idea: A road to the west a good distance from Veros in a small farming community has been terror stricken. Both travelers and local residents have been disappearing in this area. This has been going on for the past three weeks, and shows no sign of letting up. The locals have turned to the guild for help.

Information: The victims follow one of two traits. Either they are reasonabley well off financially or are large, strong individuals. No lower class citizens who are weak of body have disappeared. Though not all rich individuals have gone missing. No bodies have been recovered, even with an extensive search using blood hounds. It is speculated that it could be anything, from having fell down a mine shaft to a psychotic serial kidnapper or murderer.

You will go to this community, too small to be named as a town would be, but large enough to be noted as a community and contact the local sheriff. An Irish immigrant named Patrick O'Keenly for more information on the incidents.

Your mission is at the least to find these people. At the most, to bring a probable serial killer to justice using any force nessicary.

Pay: 10 Gold a piece for going, up front. An additional 15 a piece gold for locating the missing persons and rescueing them if still alive. 50 additional gold a piece if you see conflict, and 100 gold (for the entire group to split evenly) for every person behind this you bring in, dead or alive. Some of societies more... important... people were victimized here.

She wears a Russian long coat with a leather jerkin (armor) underneath. Black slacks and thick brown boots, carries a large bowie knife sheathed to her side, and wears her hair long and in a braid in the back. She's masculine, not fat, and a few small scars line her face, but nothing too major.

Brute - Fistfighter - Slayer

Quests: Race Against Time
Reputation: "Iron Maiden" "Deals with the Devil" "Cult smasher"

Sahar Nibaal - Human - 5'3" - 93 lbs - Black Hair - Amber eyes - Arabic/African
She dresses in a white, long sleeved, figure hiding dress with red trim along the edges, and sometimes has a hood up over her hair, the neck line of her dress ends right below her voice box and right above her collar bone. Light brown skin. Hair is wavy with a very SLIGHT woolly texture to it. Her face, and what you can make of her figure, are both enticingly gorgeous. She wears a pair of close toed sandals with stockings on her feet, and a bow and quiver strapped to her back.

Sorceress - Marksman (Archer) - Occultist

Quests: Rescue Party
Reputation: "Cultist Killer" "Infidel Smiter" "Battle Sorceress" "Rescuer"

Silverwolf - 6'1" - 149 lbs - Black Hair - Brown eyes - Cherokee - Manbeast (wolf)
Toned and athletic, though curvy body. EXTREMELY beautiful (Flaw/Benefit Beautiful). Slightly wavy hair goes to her waist and is usually kept in a pony tail tied with a blue ribbon in a small bow. Wears a head band with a single eagle feather tied to the side, which runs down in between her left eye and left ear. Native American sleeveless leather armor with a few strands of leather hanging from the knees decored with blue and grey beads. A pair of leather bracers on her forearms and a pair of moccasin boots. Hooded cloak.

Swordsman-Tamer-Seaman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:27 pm 
Villager

Rau got himself through the door of the guild again somhow and took a look about. He blocked the way for just about everyone and everything now matter where he stands. He is quickly becoming embarrassed and looks for a mission he can sign up for. He spies one that seems a pretty difficult, but given his power he shouldn't be that in over his head. Gently he took a pen and wrote his name down.

When he managed to do so without breaking the pen he smiled, impressed by his growing skill. He put the pen down and waited outside to see if he'd get the mission.

Species: Man Beast (Ox)
Classes: Brute, Swordsmen, FistFighter
Gold: 7G

Weapons: Dawn Blade (short poll Great Ax), Knuckle Chain, Steel Hand & Forearm Guards

Items: 19 Cans of Food, 1 Giant Handled Can Opener, 10 Matches, Cast Iron Pan, 1 Bandage Roll, Map & Compass

Clothing: Extra Long Extra Large Heavy Cape, Giant Sized Comforatble Shoes

Quests: 0
Skills:
Special Moves: Wicked Juggler
Lifting Max: 2,020Lbs.

Flaws: Size, Can't Sprint
Benefits: Size, Distence Runner

**A Dyne Ralley character

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:28 pm 
Warrior

Alfonso enters the building cautiously, wiping his hands on his handkerchief after he closes the door. His eyes dart about nervously, as he scans for possible mission.

"Missing people," he reads aloud from one that has managed to catch his attention. A frown tiwtches across his face for a moment, and he remains silent for a long while.

"Very well," the priest says to himself, nodding and slowly writing his name on the list. "One must start sometime."

Father Jagrossi takes a few steps to the side, egar to see who else may sign up.He was hopeful that there would be someone more... attuned to physical matters than he. After a couple minutes, he twitches slightly, and removes his bible from his bag, reading silently.

Classes: Occultist, Warlock, Aristocrat
Weapon: Short dagger, Long dagger x2
Money: 30g 5s
Posessions: Holy bible, cross necklace, collection of holy water, Knife x5, Axe x2, Cross, Stake, Mallet, Garlic Laurel

Canned food x3, Loaf of bread, Block of cheese, Can opener, Fork and Spoon, Kitchen knife, Canteen, 20 page notebook, 1lb Salt, Map and Compass

Quests completed: 0
Skills record: Destrok, sentak, cherubeum

Kori's other character: Waltraud Kunze

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:31 am 
Quest Master

((I am going to give another person a bit to try and join and play since I invited him, but if he hasn't by monday I am going ahead with... only two people which will be a bit low... I will add some extra NPCs to help/be red shirts should he not))

She wears a Russian long coat with a leather jerkin (armor) underneath. Black slacks and thick brown boots, carries a large bowie knife sheathed to her side, and wears her hair long and in a braid in the back. She's masculine, not fat, and a few small scars line her face, but nothing too major.

She dresses in a white, long sleeved, figure hiding dress with red trim along the edges, and sometimes has a hood up over her hair, the neck line of her dress ends right below her voice box and right above her collar bone. Light brown skin. Hair is wavy with a very SLIGHT woolly texture to it. Her face, and what you can make of her figure, are both enticingly gorgeous. She wears a pair of close toed sandals with stockings on her feet, and a bow and quiver strapped to her back.

Silverwolf - 6'1" - 149 lbs - Black Hair - Brown eyes - Cherokee - Manbeast (wolf)
Toned and athletic, though curvy body. EXTREMELY beautiful (Flaw/Benefit Beautiful). Slightly wavy hair goes to her waist and is usually kept in a pony tail tied with a blue ribbon in a small bow. Wears a head band with a single eagle feather tied to the side, which runs down in between her left eye and left ear. Native American sleeveless leather armor with a few strands of leather hanging from the knees decored with blue and grey beads. A pair of leather bracers on her forearms and a pair of moccasin boots. Hooded cloak.

Swordsman-Tamer-Seaman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:17 am 
Quest Master

I apologize for this wait. The individual I was waiting on, (and gave up on, but was promised he would hurry, then gave up on again before being told tommarow, then next week, ect.) will be dealth with later. =) No. Not dealt. Not death. Dealth.

viewtopic.php?p=8672#8672

If any one else want in post in here. =P I was hoping for a bigger turn out, and frankly this is gonna be hard as hell with only two people.

Swordsman-Tamer-Seaman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:20 am 
OMNIMOD

Does that mean we get more money?

Name: Dyne Ralley -- Human
Reputation- Big Brother, Man with Monkey on his back, Savior
Classes: Swordsmen, FistFighter, Occultist
Gold: 97

Weapons: Katana, Double Bladed Wakizishi, Attack Fan, Serrated Saber, Boot Dagger, Sledge Hammer's Sledge Hammer, Kogarasu Maru, Mugen Sword

--Food Items:
--Items: Bandage Roll, Local Histroy Book, 2 Packs Modern Matches, Oil Lantern, 1 Quart Lamp Oil, 1 Tourch, 3 Strange Crystals, Golden Silverware Set, Sledge Hammer's Quartz
--Clothing/Armor: Tabbard, Full Mantel Chainmail, Leather Armor (painted red), Scaloped Steel Full Plate Bracers, Sword Link Chain, Steel Toed Boots, Red Long Coat

Inn:

Quests Completed: Rescue Party, Snippity Snap
Sword Moves: Flawless Ellegence (Lv3) - Thunder Bolt Cut
----------------------------------------
Name: Rau Mavia -- Man Beast (Ox)
Nickname: Rocky
Classes: Brute, Swordsmen, Fistfighter

--Food Items: 19 Cans of Food, 1 Giant Handled Can Opener, Cast Iron Pan
--Other Items: 10 Matches, 1 Bandage Roll, Map & Compass
--Clothing: Extra Long Extra Large Heavy Cape, Giant Sized Comforatble Shoes

Lifting Max: 2,020Lbs
Sword Moves: Wicked Juggler
-------------------------------------
Name: Ryan Durant -- Human
Nickname: RD
Classes: Swordsmen, Slayer, Occultist
Gold: 5G

--Food Items: 6 Days Traveling Food, 2lbs Coffee Beans
--Other Items: 6 Reload Cylinders for Heavy Revolver, 24 Additional Heavy Revolver rounds, 24 Shotgun Shells (12 Scatter, 12 Slugs), 20 Blast Sword Rounds, 10 Holy Knives, 2 Holy Axes, 1 Cross, 1 Oak Steak, 18 Matches, 4 Bandage Rolls, Telescope, Map & Compass, Pouch of Silver Dust
--Clothing/Armor: Vatican Leather Armor

Misc: Empty Vial for Holy Water

Sword Moves: Fireworks
----------------------------------------------

Bot Post Deletion Count: 35

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:30 pm 
Quest Master

Quote:
100 gold (for the entire group to split evenly) for every person behind this you bring in, dead or alive.

Rather than split that three-four ways it will be two. Assuming you manage it. =P

Swordsman-Tamer-Seaman

Post subject: The time... has come.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:07 am 
Journeyman

An energetic man bursts through the Hunter's Guild doors, his expansive backpack clinking and clanking behind. His packmule demeanor is offset by stylish muttonchops and a silver tophat. A 9-cylinder Lemat Revolver rests against his waist. His other profession... is not one to be seen by the naked eye.

"Yes!" screams the man. "After my long delayed journey around the Americas, Alfred Winchester has reached his laisez-faire utopia! Let the government tame the Wild West. I shall take on the Wild East!"

Alfred set his backpack aside as he hopped up onto a chair against a wall. "Proud adventurers and hunters! My name is Alfred Winchester, an prosperous American that hails from the Cheyenne territories! I have come to aid you in your individual quests in anyway I can, with prices so low, I advise you sit down before you even ask me for an estimate." He took a deep breath. "But I am no foppish trader or snidely aristocrat. I am a man that listens to his consumer base. My connections to the bountiful land of America will give you the gear you need at the price you want!" He bowed and stepped off of the chair, ready to take in the storming crowd.

But the crowd didn't come. Alfred saw that all he managed to do was annoy some of the men nursing battle wounds, and gained dirty looks from strangely tatooed men. The solution to this faux pau came immediately to the quick thinking Magnificant Bastard.

"Oh course!" He mumbled. "This is a Hunter's Guild! If I want their respect, I'll have to prove I'm one of them." He started searching out wanted ads along the walls.

"Any which one will do, any which one will do..." He found one detailing missing rich people, and was immediately attracted to it. "A simple search and rescue... perfect." He signed himself up, and realized to his horror he was late for the mission. I've outrun coyotes before, surely I can catch a covered wagon!

After latching his gear on his back (his selling stock was kept at the inn), Alfred Winchester set out on his first adventure, if not a little late.

viewtopic.php?t=1067

Species: Human

Classes: Merchant, Mentalist, Gunslinger
Weapon: 9-cylinder LeMat Revolver
Money: 5 G

Posessions: 10 Canned food, 3 Sack of fresh vegetables, 3 Match, 1 Can Opener, 1 Kitchen knife, Canteen, 1 Cheesecloth, 1 Tin cups, 1 Tin Bowl, 1 Tin saucer, 30 Ammunition, A 20 page notebook, A Metal food case, Magnifying glass.
Stew Recipe

Quests completed: None yet.
Skills record: None.

Alfred Winchester's Adventurer Emporium is always open for business! Click the link above to see Alfred's profile. His wares are at the bottom of his post there. 25% off on selected items, ask more for details!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:47 am 
Quest Master

Alfred is given a note by a guild representative, in a hurry, stating he is part of the quest to avoid confusion of his late entry. It is signed swiftly, and forked over just as fast.

Swordsman-Tamer-Seaman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:26 am 
Adventurer

((Is it too late to join this one? >.o))

Class: Alchemist, craftsman, occultist(is only well-learned on the subject)
Possessions: Several pots, pans, knives, beakers, test tubes...Basically anything an alchemist would need, and two golden cross cufflinks worn in the proper place.
Quests Completed: 0
Recipies: Specializes in stews that are proper for full meals. A very good cook.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:44 am 
OMNIMOD

Yep

Name: Dyne Ralley -- Human
Reputation- Big Brother, Man with Monkey on his back, Savior
Classes: Swordsmen, FistFighter, Occultist
Gold: 97

Weapons: Katana, Double Bladed Wakizishi, Attack Fan, Serrated Saber, Boot Dagger, Sledge Hammer's Sledge Hammer, Kogarasu Maru, Mugen Sword

--Food Items:
--Items: Bandage Roll, Local Histroy Book, 2 Packs Modern Matches, Oil Lantern, 1 Quart Lamp Oil, 1 Tourch, 3 Strange Crystals, Golden Silverware Set, Sledge Hammer's Quartz
--Clothing/Armor: Tabbard, Full Mantel Chainmail, Leather Armor (painted red), Scaloped Steel Full Plate Bracers, Sword Link Chain, Steel Toed Boots, Red Long Coat

Inn:

Quests Completed: Rescue Party, Snippity Snap
Sword Moves: Flawless Ellegence (Lv3) - Thunder Bolt Cut
----------------------------------------
Name: Rau Mavia -- Man Beast (Ox)
Nickname: Rocky
Classes: Brute, Swordsmen, Fistfighter

--Food Items: 19 Cans of Food, 1 Giant Handled Can Opener, Cast Iron Pan
--Other Items: 10 Matches, 1 Bandage Roll, Map & Compass
--Clothing: Extra Long Extra Large Heavy Cape, Giant Sized Comforatble Shoes

Lifting Max: 2,020Lbs
Sword Moves: Wicked Juggler
-------------------------------------
Name: Ryan Durant -- Human
Nickname: RD
Classes: Swordsmen, Slayer, Occultist
Gold: 5G

--Food Items: 6 Days Traveling Food, 2lbs Coffee Beans
--Other Items: 6 Reload Cylinders for Heavy Revolver, 24 Additional Heavy Revolver rounds, 24 Shotgun Shells (12 Scatter, 12 Slugs), 20 Blast Sword Rounds, 10 Holy Knives, 2 Holy Axes, 1 Cross, 1 Oak Steak, 18 Matches, 4 Bandage Rolls, Telescope, Map & Compass, Pouch of Silver Dust
--Clothing/Armor: Vatican Leather Armor

Misc: Empty Vial for Holy Water

Sword Moves: Fireworks
----------------------------------------------

Bot Post Deletion Count: 35