Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:01 am 
Quest Master

Deacon was taken aback. His surprise was then replaced by a deep concern, which he made no effort to hide. He pursed his lips, prepared to speak, but nothing came to him. Finally, he released a heavy sigh and turned to leave. But before he walked away, he paused. Something had come to his mind...something he remembered from his past...

"'And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name for ourselves...'" he could not finish. He wanted to warn her of the cost, the great price of seeking power, and that lust's persistent hunger for more, but he was certain that she would not hear. So he started to walk, and pray, all the while wondering if his prayers were indeed being heard... or was the elder vampire right?

Classes: Slayer, Swordsman, Craftsman
Weapon(s): Sword, Serrated Scimitar
Armor: Leather Gauntlets (pair)
Money: 185Gold
Posessions: Fancy clothing, reinforced at the seams, Leather vest, spare clothes, Coat. Suit of Bronze Half-plate Armor, Pair of Bronze Half-plate Gauntlets/Bracers, 1 Rosary. 2 Holy Axes, 10 Holy knives, 1 vial of Holy water (1 pint), 0 Holy cross, 1 Oak stake, 1 Tent, 1 Canteen, 1 Map/compass combo, 3 Roll bandages, 1 Pair of flint, 1 set Sewing Needles/ Thread, Traveling Food:1 Days worth, 1 Bag of Candy, Nikolai's Silver Flask, Halloween Voucher
Quests Completed: 2
Item Crash: Knives(Lv.1), Axe(Lv.1), Cross(Lv.1), Holy Water(Lv.1), Garlic(Lv.1), Oak Stake(Lv.2), Good Book(Lv.1), Silver Stake(Lv.0)
Skills Record: "Righteous Indignation"(Lv.1), "Divine Rage"(Lv.1)
Bio/Skills Descrip: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1010

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:22 am 
Vampire Hunter

"And what do you plan to do, Deacon?" She asked after him.

"Do you not have your own fight?" Adriana dug, "Do you believe you can win that fight with what power you have now?"

Adriana stood and brushed herself off, straightening out her poncho. Being so short, she wasn't a very imposing vampire...

"I do not want power for myself; it is for my sister. And please do not quote any more verses..."

-Jobs: Sorceress, Alchemist, Markswoman
-Default Alignment: White
-Weapons: Arma La Luz (Solar Lens), Blank Lenses, Short Sword
-Pack: Traveling Food (5 Days), Bread Loaf (1), Cheese Block (1), Sack of Veggies (1)
-Inn: Alchemic equipment, Alchemic rings
-Clothes: Poncho, Jeans, Boots
-Misc.: Gun Parts, Iodine Crystals (1qt), Distilled Ammonia (1qt), Twisted Branch, Cursed Bullets
-Money: 220G (My Birthday is April 29)
-Flaws: Limited Sorcery, Weapon Discharge, Weapon Maintenance
-Benefits: Gun Arm, Gun Tricks, Weapon Modification
-Sorceress Notes: Casting Capacity +10% Body Capacity +10%
-Recepies: Sandwich
-Completed Quests: None
This character is the intellectual property of holyice7

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:51 am 
Quest Master

"You are very astute, Adriana. Perhaps I misjudged your intentions..." the Slayer turned to face the girl, but said nothing for a moment. Choosing his words carefully, he spoke, "I do fight. I fight to stem the rising tide of the forces of darkness in this world." Deacon frowned. It sounded so cliche', but he continued. "This is my vow. It is not the first vow to which I have been bound, though it is the only that to this day remains unbroken. I am certain that this fight will lead to my death, but so be it. I will use what little power I have to keep my oath, and honor those that have gone before."

The words sounded hollow as they escaped his lips. He knew them to be the truth, but that nagging voice in his head continued to remind him, continued to replay Count Magrid's challenge to him. "You know in the back of your mind there is more..."

Posessions: Fancy clothing, reinforced at the seams, Leather vest, spare clothes, Coat. Suit of Bronze Half-plate Armor, Pair of Bronze Half-plate Gauntlets/Bracers, 1 Rosary. 2 Holy Axes, 10 Holy knives, 1 vial of Holy water (1 pint), 0 Holy cross, 1 Oak stake, 1 Tent, 1 Canteen, 1 Map/compass combo, 3 Roll bandages, 1 Pair of flint, 1 set Sewing Needles/ Thread, Traveling Food:1 Days worth, 1 Bag of Candy, Nikolai's Silver Flask, Halloween Voucher
Item Crash: Knives(Lv.1), Axe(Lv.1), Cross(Lv.1), Holy Water(Lv.1), Garlic(Lv.1), Oak Stake(Lv.2), Good Book(Lv.1), Silver Stake(Lv.0)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:22 pm 
Vampire Hunter

"Your words do not match your voice," the girl exposed. "The world is full of evil people, and all we can do is try to live happily."

Adriana removed her gun from her holster once more.

"But when that fails...we need to gain power and take action! Thank you for your information; perhaps now I can take action."

With that, she pointed her gun towards the night sky and pulled the trigger. An orb charged with enormous Dark power shot a few yards into the sky and exploded near its apex. Deacon lost his sight in the darkness for a few moments afterward. When it returned, Adriana was gone.

-Jobs: Sorceress, Alchemist, Markswoman
-Default Alignment: White
-Weapons: Arma La Luz (Solar Lens), Blank Lenses, Short Sword
-Pack: Traveling Food (5 Days), Bread Loaf (1), Cheese Block (1), Sack of Veggies (1)
-Inn: Alchemic equipment, Alchemic rings
-Clothes: Poncho, Jeans, Boots
-Misc.: Gun Parts, Iodine Crystals (1qt), Distilled Ammonia (1qt), Twisted Branch, Cursed Bullets
-Money: 220G (My Birthday is April 29)
-Flaws: Limited Sorcery, Weapon Discharge, Weapon Maintenance
-Benefits: Gun Arm, Gun Tricks, Weapon Modification
-Sorceress Notes: Casting Capacity +10% Body Capacity +10%
-Recepies: Sandwich
-Completed Quests: None
This character is the intellectual property of holyice7

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:33 am 
Quest Master

((Mgh. I hated that last post I did...was half asleep...oh well.))

Deacon looked all about, then with a forlorn sigh he turned to walk toward town. What had he been doing? The thought of his mentor's mysterious dissapearance nagged him day and night. But at an opportunity to be genuine, to really say what was on his mind, he simply recites a long abandoned creed he had read in some diary somewhere. Of course, it was the diary of a Slayer, to be sure, but Deacon's own convictions were... not as resolute as the ancient slayer's had been.

His purpose in this place was a simple one, he had nowhere else to go. Abandoned by his family, his faith and... quite possibly his God, the one man that had given a damn had finally dissapeared. He thought if he was still alive, this is where he would be.

But he wasn't. And Deacon was the only one left to carry on, but for what?

He shook his head in disgust, in confusion, and in shame as he stepped onto the street leading to the tavern. Shopping would have to wait.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2