Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Loving Stroll -Open-
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:51 am 
Site Admin

"You're a valuable ally. You've never held me back. I only pushed you away because...." Drake was interrupted by Zam. He only shook his head. "Let us ignore him for now."

===============================
Character Name: Pious Augustine Hadrian "The Younger Hadrian"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:51 pm 
Site Admin

"Zam sounds like he was quite the ladies man..." Jennifer commented with a laugh. "When life gives you sour lemons...you make lemon juice! That's what my mother always told me. Somehow, you have to find some good in Zam."

Alex trotted up to them. "What was it I was supposed to do again?" He asked sheepishly, rubbing his head.

Jen's eyes widened. She left Drake to fall on Alex and ran as fast as she could to the kitchen. Alex barely caught Drake and grunted. "Right," He remembered. "She's making my favourite bread! Banana bread! Preacher, you're going to love it!...If it's not burned..." He quickly added, helping him to the table.

Quest/ORP on: Silver Wings

Character Name: Alice Springward Unlucky Witch
Sigil: Cherubim, Nariad
Runes: Destrok, Sentak, Vitale, defkon
Quest/ORP currently on: Mansion of the Sun

Name: Van Cheerful Thief
Sigi: Vienta
Runes: Destrok Morpho
Quest/ORP currently on:

Name: Ramona Servant of Y'Leigha
Quest/ORP on: Free the Children

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:21 am 
Site Admin

"I'm not a man, and never have been. By the by, Grammy Gram Gram, that was completely off-the-cuff. Give me a hand."

viewtopic.php?t=994

Weapons: Razor-edged shield; hooked hand axe; bolted sword; Krauser's knife; Gilgamesh's blade
Armor: Tabard; steel full-plate gauntlets/bracers; leather greaves/shoulder pads; crimson steel breastplate with gorget; steel-toed shoes
RP Things: Boat, Shack, Secluded cabin
Other items: Long jacket/cape/hood; smoked glasses
Foodstuffs: 2 smoked slabs of beef; 2 blocks of cheese
Money: 70g

Kia's Cabin

Quests Completed: Scavenger Hunt, Epic of Gilgamesh, Clearing House, Lost Love
Skills Learned: Axe Hook; Distance Attack (Level 4); Shield Distance Attack; Axe Flurry; Boomerang Attack; Grievous Blow; Crowd Control; Combined Fury; Flurry 30
Recipes: Sandwich

Other Characters: Dural (Alchemist/Warlock/Archer), Paulus Heller (Tamer/Warlock/Assassin), Giacamo Reggiano (Seer/Merchant/Mercenary)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:28 am 
Site Admin

"Phew, that was close." Jennifer returned from the kitchen with the loaf of banana bread in her arms. She sat it on the table and looked to Drake and Alex. "Come on you two. Carrie, Zazie and I worked hard on this. The least you can do is eat it." She scolded them lightly before sitting down herself.

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:31 am 
Site Admin

Drake leaned on the railing of the steps as Jen released him, and maintained his balance that way. Jen might not realize but Alex would probably have just been squished.

"Banana? I thought you could only get those in America." Drake puzzled.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:37 am 
Site Admin

"Not with our super magical girl Zazie here! Otherwise, they'd have cost me a bundle..." Jennifer said thoughtfully as she cut the loaf into slices of bread. "They're my speciality so I hope that I haven't lost my touch in making them."

She stared at the bread and noticed a slice already missing. Alex had swiped one and was chewing it. "I'd say it's gotten better Oneechan!" He concluded with a mischievous smile. He added quietly "Could it be because he's eating some?"

"One more remark and I'll hit you so hard your children's children will feel it." She retorted back in a sisterly fashion.

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:10 am 
OMNIMOD

Zazie blushed at the compliment, and reached for a slice of banana bread after finishing her soup.

"Fantastic! Where'd yer learn ta make this? If yer gimme the recipe, I'll show you how to make the soup..." she offered sweetly.

*Jennifer Hamilton gets recipe; "Vittle Soup."*

-Jobs: Slayer, Occultist, Mercenary
-Whip of Elements: (Gift of Power, Gift of Water)
-Weapons: Hunter's Knife (Short Sword), Blade of Gilgamesh (Long Sword), Couple's Blade (Bastard Sword), Sledgehammer Head (Hammer :p )
-Clothes: Thick cotton shirt with leather ties below the neck (long sleeved), Navy denim mining pants, Belt with side loop for whip, Faded red duster, Steel toed boots, Bronze Half-Plate Gauntlets(L&R), Copper Half-Plate Shin Guards(L&R), Steel Chest plate
-Misc.: Autopsy Tools, Oil Lamp (Full)
-Money: 157G (Birthday: April 29)
-Medicine Bag Items: Mother's Scarf, Cheese Block(x1/2), Sack of Veggies(x1), Canned Food(x2), Canteen(Full), Bag of Candy, Can Opener, Spoon, Knife, Fork, Bandage Roll(x1), Hidden History Scroll, Peculiar Flute, Used Moon Card.
-Recepies: Sandwich, Bananna Bread
-Reputation: Known as; “The Wolf with Puppy-Dog Eyes”, “The Marked One”, “Vampire Hunter”, ”Hero”, "Ultimate Alternate", "Guardian of Engaia"
-Completed Quests: Necrological Survey, Epic of Gilgamesh, Droll Patrol

-Biography (Containing Flaws/Benefits, and Autopsies)
This character is the intellectual property of holyice7.

[Spam bot post deletion count: 35]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:13 am 
Site Admin

"Manana." Zam chuckles. "And what the hell language are you speaking now? Damn gibbering."

viewtopic.php?t=994

Weapons: Razor-edged shield; hooked hand axe; bolted sword; Krauser's knife; Gilgamesh's blade
Armor: Tabard; steel full-plate gauntlets/bracers; leather greaves/shoulder pads; crimson steel breastplate with gorget; steel-toed shoes

Kia's Cabin

Skills Learned: Axe Hook; Distance Attack (Level 4); Shield Distance Attack; Axe Flurry; Boomerang Attack; Grievous Blow; Crowd Control; Combined Fury; Flurry 30

Other Characters: Dural (Alchemist/Warlock/Archer), Paulus Heller (Tamer/Warlock/Assassin), Giacamo Reggiano (Seer/Merchant/Mercenary)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:16 am 
Site Admin

Jennifer attempted a civilised conversation with Zam. "Alex comes from Japan...some of the old mannerisms still stick with him which is cute. Oneesan is a polite term for 'Older Sister'." She explained.

*Zazie recieves the recipe Banana Bread*

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:33 am 
Site Admin

Drake pulled up a chair and rested a bit. When linguistics came up he felt obliged to chime in. "I know a good many languages. Some of which could get me thrown out of this church if I spoke, some of which might give you nightmares in even the most mundane of conversation. Though I can't say I know the eastern dialects. It is a very long way away after all. I never believed that anyone from so far away would end up here, much less more than one of them.

Come to think of it...." Drake thought back to the zombie epidemic from September, the first individual he met calling himself Dyne. "Yes the first of the two individuals I've met calling himself Dyne Ralley used that same eastern dialect. I believe he was being far less polite by his tone." He went on.

He then thought of the innkeeper, and his daughter, or was it granddaughter? The product of a less than virtuous union, brought home from his travels, no doubt. Drake didn't bring up that up in conversation.

This region was one that would try any traveler linguistically. In addition to the native Romanian, other Slavic tongues of eastern Europe were employed as well, not to mention English, both the original and American dialects due to the sheer number of traveling hunters who'd arrived recently. Now eastern languages in the mix, that was a bit too much for even Drake to keep up with.

"If you speak the native Romanian, or at least a Slavic dialect of some sort, the locals tend to be a bit more accepting of you." Drake advised crossing his arms and nodding, as to indicate, he'd decided of all the possible replies this one was the most appropriate. "I admit though I am still partial to English. No matter how many tongues I may learn, always in my mind's voice I will speak with myself in English. No language is more poetic.....regardless of what the French choose to believe." Drake said jesting a bit at the end.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:46 am 
OMNIMOD

"Well...I only got three ways o' speakin', an' there's only one yer gonna be able ter understand," Zazie said, then smiled, "Even so, I'm still gonna talk in English!" she joked, mocking her own accent.

-Jobs: Slayer, Occultist, Mercenary
-Whip of Elements: (Gift of Power, Gift of Water)
-Weapons: Hunter's Knife (Short Sword), Blade of Gilgamesh (Long Sword), Couple's Blade (Bastard Sword), Sledgehammer Head (Hammer :p )
-Clothes: Thick cotton shirt with leather ties below the neck (long sleeved), Navy denim mining pants, Belt with side loop for whip, Faded red duster, Steel toed boots, Bronze Half-Plate Gauntlets(L&R), Copper Half-Plate Shin Guards(L&R), Steel Chest plate
-Misc.: Autopsy Tools, Oil Lamp (Full)
-Money: 157G (Birthday: April 29)
-Medicine Bag Items: Mother's Scarf, Cheese Block(x1/2), Sack of Veggies(x1), Canned Food(x2), Canteen(Full), Bag of Candy, Can Opener, Spoon, Knife, Fork, Bandage Roll(x1), Hidden History Scroll, Peculiar Flute, Used Moon Card.
-Recepies: Sandwich, Bananna Bread
-Reputation: Known as; “The Wolf with Puppy-Dog Eyes”, “The Marked One”, “Vampire Hunter”, ”Hero”, "Ultimate Alternate", "Guardian of Engaia"
-Completed Quests: Necrological Survey, Epic of Gilgamesh, Droll Patrol

-Biography (Containing Flaws/Benefits, and Autopsies)
This character is the intellectual property of holyice7.

[Spam bot post deletion count: 35]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:12 pm 
Site Admin

"My mother spoke French. That was how my father first met her, he was so intrigued by the language he fell in love with it and then her." Jennifer closed her eyes in reminisce. "C'est la vie...That's life. But Alex had taught me a couple of words in Japanese which I felt obligated to learn. Such as the suffixes. What you call someone at the end shows their status with that person. San is something like Mr. or Mrs. Sama shows that they're your superior. My favorite is chan though. You like someone alot and it's an affectionate term. But, what was that other thing Alex?"

The boy looked up from his bread. "Save some for others," Jennifer scolded him.

"Right. Well," Alex looked thoughtful. "I was taught that calling someone just their name and nothing else signifies intimacy. To call someone without adding a suffix can either be good or bad. Come on Preacher! Try some of this out!"

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

"Voulez vous rentrer dans mon patalon dans vos reves les plus fous?"

viewtopic.php?t=994

Kia's Cabin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6