Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: CVDT: Habring Chronicles: A Prelude to Training
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

Mina nodded her head and dashed at Zailinne, striking forward with the momentum from her right swing at his neck. Her left baton swung forward to strike at his right side. She gave a loud battle cry to try and intimidate him as well.

Quest/ORP on: Silver Wings

Character Name: Alice Springward Unlucky Witch
Sigil: Cherubim, Nariad
Runes: Destrok, Sentak, Vitale, defkon
Quest/ORP currently on: Mansion of the Sun

Name: Van Cheerful Thief
Sigi: Vienta
Runes: Destrok Morpho
Quest/ORP currently on:

Name: Ramona Servant of Y'Leigha
Quest/ORP on: Free the Children

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 pm 
Journeyman

He was far more experienced. Her attack was flawed in a couple of ways. Yet he let it hit him, just to try to get a feel of the power she might have for him to work with. When one was swung at his neck, he knew he had a small lesson to pass along. As soon as she had made the attack, he made sure her momentum didn't carry her into falling over by reaching out to steady her. Through the flail of arms it might be complicated, though.

"To swing a short sword at my neck is a viable option. It should be more of a swiping, drawing motion though. A sharp blade will be best for quick, clean kills." Zail didn't look at Valcior to look for his reaction. "Yelling like a man in a bar fight is ridiculous if you're attempting any form of stealth, or unless you know that your opponent will be intimidated by it. I say this not to be offensive, but just to be honest. You do not have an intimidating form." He couldn't help but smile at the thought.

Character Name: Zailinne L'eorn
Classes: Assassin, Alchemist, Swordsman
Weapons: Twin short swords, small hidden knife up right sleeve for stealthy, quick and secretive kills (tied/wrapped with 50m long string of piano wire, for a second use as a retrievable throwing knife)
Money:
Possessions:
Pack:
Personal: Three masks, one solid red, one solid white, one solid black
House: Alchemical notes, books, Half a pound of coal, 2 lbs salt, 1 Block of cheese, 1 loaf of bread, 1 sack of fresh vegetables, dried
Attire: Black pants, Steel-toed boots, brown shirt, brown robe, white robe, or black robe, 2 Leather Gauntlet/Bracer
Quests completed: 0
Unlocked Abilities:
Recipes:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:40 pm 
Site Admin

"Ah..." Mina backed away from Zailinne, tripping over her feet and landed on the floor with a thud. She grimaced and rubbed her back end a little, releasing the batons. "This...is going to take a lot of work isn't it? Not that I'm not aware of that, but I feel like a hopeless cause now." Mina admitted, lowering her gaze. She felt pathetic having embarassed herself in front of Valcior.

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 pm 
Journeyman

"Hopeless cause? If that's the case I would have left already." Zailline chuckled and offered his hand to help her up. In the meantime, it was up to her to decide if she was going to continue or not. "I believe I've seen enough for today. I've got some business tonight, but I want you to meet Foxx and I out in the town square, two hours after sunrise tomorrow." He turned toward Foxx who joined him in saying a quick goodbye to the pair. They paused for a brief reply before heading out.

Character Name: Zailinne L'eorn
Classes: Assassin, Alchemist, Swordsman
Weapons: Twin short swords, small hidden knife up right sleeve for stealthy, quick and secretive kills (tied/wrapped with 50m long string of piano wire, for a second use as a retrievable throwing knife)
Money:
Possessions:
Pack:
Personal: Three masks, one solid red, one solid white, one solid black
House: Alchemical notes, books, Half a pound of coal, 2 lbs salt, 1 Block of cheese, 1 loaf of bread, 1 sack of fresh vegetables, dried
Attire: Black pants, Steel-toed boots, brown shirt, brown robe, white robe, or black robe, 2 Leather Gauntlet/Bracer
Quests completed: 0
Unlocked Abilities:
Recipes:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:48 pm 
Belmont

Valcior frowned and stood up as soon as they had gone.

"Are you going to be alright?" he finally asked her, crossing his arms about his chest. He examined the wooden batons left beside his daughter. Obviously Zail meant for her to keep them for now, but he was not sure as to what purpose they now served. He should have seen all he needed to see.

Who was Valc to question him in what he knew best, though?

Species: Human
Classes: Slayer, Brute, Sorcerer
Weapons: "Răzbunare" the Sword, "Lechery" Cat o' nine tails with metal heads, "Barb" Single-Headed (spiked ball) Leather Whip, "Skull Render" Steel-Spiked Club (21 3/4th inches), Custom War Scythe.
Money: 10 G
Pack: 3 Silver Stakes, Hammer, 10 knives, 2 axes, 1 vial of holy water (1 pint), 1 cross, 1 oak steak, 1 Days Traveler's Food, 2 Loves of bread, 2 Full Canteens, 5 Empty Canteens, 4 Bags Fresh Vegetables, 1 Blocks of Cheese, Four foot heavy chain
House: Bronze bar
Attire: Chain Mail Vest under: Grey shirt embroidered around the V-neck with Faux gold crescent moons, grey pants held up by a belt similarly embroidered, worn out leather boots. Reed Anklet.
Quests completed: 1
Unlocked Abilities: Level Two Bible Crash, Level Two Stake Crash (Need Book D:!)
Recipes:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:53 pm 
Site Admin

Mina bent down to pick up the batons and held them in her hands, looking at them. "I'm going to practice all night if I have to. I want to be strong!" Mina gripped the batons tightly, frustrated with herself. She looked up at Valcior and mistook disappointment in his stance. "I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't concentrate mainly on fighting but I don't want to be weak."

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:54 pm 
Belmont

"Don't be sorry. I'm proud of you," he said quietly. He crossed the distance briefly, embraced her and then pulled back. "But I made you a promise, yes? Shall we go home now? Or perhaps a walk first? It's all up to you." He was struck with a sincere gratitude for her presence in that moment, too.

Weapons: "Răzbunare" the Sword, "Lechery" Cat o' nine tails with metal heads, "Barb" Single-Headed (spiked ball) Leather Whip, "Skull Render" Steel-Spiked Club (21 3/4th inches), Custom War Scythe.
Pack: 3 Silver Stakes, Hammer, 10 knives, 2 axes, 1 vial of holy water (1 pint), 1 cross, 1 oak steak, 1 Days Traveler's Food, 2 Loves of bread, 2 Full Canteens, 5 Empty Canteens, 4 Bags Fresh Vegetables, 1 Blocks of Cheese, Four foot heavy chain
Attire: Chain Mail Vest under: Grey shirt embroidered around the V-neck with Faux gold crescent moons, grey pants held up by a belt similarly embroidered, worn out leather boots. Reed Anklet.
Unlocked Abilities: Level Two Bible Crash, Level Two Stake Crash (Need Book D:!)
Recipes:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:59 pm 
Site Admin

"A walk!" Mina was immediately cheered up, taking Valcior's hand with her free one. She squeezed it a little and leaned against him as they walked. "I love our walks. Maybe the stars will be out tonight...My other Papa would see them too, wouldn't he? Both him and my sister!"

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:00 am 
Belmont

He did not want to respond as he lead her out into the early night. He did not want her to think he was upset, but her statement troubled him. Any further thought of Jennifer was upsetting enough. His worry for his friend made it a little worse.

"Perhaps so," he said, finally. He nodded toward a specific road and started to it when she was ready. Raising his eyes he could see that the usual heavy cloud cover had seemed to hear Mina's wishes. It had moved away. That was good. The starts were just starting to become visible in the night sky.

"Are you happy here, Mina?" he asked.

Recipes:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 am 
Site Admin

"Mm?"

Mina stopped in her tracks and looked up at Valcior. "Of course I'm happy! I love being here with you, Zailinne, Foxx and the others. Zailinne and Foxx are a little hard to understand...But I love them both as well." Mina laid a finger on her chin as if in thought and shook her head. She pulled her hand away from Valcior and ran behind him to jump up into a piggy back. Mina wrapped her arms around him and laid her chin on his shoulder.

"I love Papa very much!"

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:24 am 
Belmont

Valcior had no problem supporting her admittedly low weight. He grinned as he carried her down the streets of the town. Residents who, even twenty years ago would not have been out on their porch, were waving at them from the front of their houses. Someone was playing music and singing along with it a ways away. The night was peaceful. It was a misleading peace. There was no peace to be had, save when one was in one's own home, doors shut of people he did not want to see, with the ones he loved.

"I'm very glad you're happy, Mina," he said. Then nodding slightly, he gazed up a bit at the stars.

Recipes:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 am 
Site Admin

"Papa, what do you see when you look up there? What are they?" Mina followed his gaze. "They call them stars but really, is that all they are? Stars?"

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 am 
Belmont

"Sometimes I believe they're heaven's angels looking down on all of us. But I imagine if that were true, they would all be shuttered and closed right now. No, I imagine that if they're anything beyond stars, they're windows into our world. I believe He is watching us, and I believe He'll send someone to set things right." Valcior had to believe that, or else everything he stood for and on was for naught. "That's just what I think."

Recipes:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:42 am 
Site Admin

Mina rested her chin back onto Valcior's shoulder. She closed her eyes and yawned. "I want everything to be normal. I'll give up all my Christmas presents and festive goods if it means everything can be normal again."

It sounded as if Mina dozed off, carried by Valcior, but she mumbled something.

"Daddy...I want a Mommy..."

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 am 
Belmont

Valcior had to admit he was hurting. He didn't let it show as he walked, turning toward home carefully. The fact was that there was no marriage in the cards for him, no love past the filial kind or the kind between man and God. There was no real hope for love.When they got back to the door of their home, he announced it midly.

Recipes:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next