Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quest: Skullduggery (Reggie)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:05 am 
Vampire Hunter

(({} Denotes Telepathy))

Reginald now knew they were in to deep. Something even bigger then he thought was going down and the four of them had to stop it, but before that. {Blake, do not turn around to face me. Do not act surprised when you hear this.} He let go of Altham giving him off to Foxx to help him walk. {Altham is turning into a zombie. Give him holy water and read the bible and maybe even make him hold the cross somewhere on his body. Hopefully these things will slow it down enough to get you to the Father. Go straight to the father as soon as you arrive to Veros and get him treated immediatly as you get there. Go now and don't come back until you're all completely well.}

"Alright, I need to see our employer about something. Please go on ahead and I'll catch up later." He had to fake it nicely, that Reginald. He was risking innocent lives here. Well, for the most part. "Just focus on getting patched up." Reggie waited for them to leave before looking towards Rev's cabin. He tried to concentrate on the premonition. What was making this heart scared of Mr. Rev? "Come on, Thomas. Tell me something." He wispered to himself.

Getting the answer or not he walked up to Mr. Rev's cabin. Hiding the heart in his coat pocket for now he walked into the cabin looking for that flickering light. Mr. Rev had some questions to answer.

Items: 30 normal Bullets, Alternate Outfit, Quick Combo Pamphlet, Amber-Set Insect Pendant, Smoked Turkey Drumstick, Fruit Cake
Weapon: Harpoon(Inlayed with Silver), Short sword, Custom 9 shot revolver, Rat Flail, Billhook, Serpent Fang(Hell Knight Pole arm)
Equipment: Full Copper Plate Bracers x 2, Leather Armor, Full Hell Knight Armor(Not attached or worn together)
Money:176 gold
Alignment: Neutral
Special Moves
Piercing Snake Reel, Sniping Impaler Snake, Vicious Snake Bite, Two more Specials
Quests completed: Droll Patrol, Hell's Armory
Reputation:Front Line Fighter, Likes The Thick of It, Brings The Smite, Guardian of Engaia
viewtopic.php?t=1225
--------------------------
Character Name: Reggie Falkenrath
Species: Human
Classes: Mentalist, Seer, Marksman
Items: Tobacco Tinx2, Cigarette paperx2, Modern Matchesx2, Notebook, Bandages, 5x Empty Bottles, Smoked Turkey Drumstick, Fruit Cake, Can Opener, Canned food, Torch, Travelers Food(1), Very Fine French Wine, 20x Normal Bullet, 20 Musket Balls with a horn of gunpowder
Weapon: 6 shot Revolver, Tri-Spike Dagger, 20x Throwing Knives, Unnamed Long Rifle
Equipment: Tabbard
Money: 57 gold 7 Silvers 5 Copper
Alignment: Hero
Quests completed: Skullduggery, Kill Team
viewtopic.php?f=25&p=12934#p12934

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:11 am 
Warrior

He supported more of the weight with his good shoulder to allow Reggie to come free. Still he waited for a sign of violence, at which he would move away quickly. When Blake was ready again, Foxx moved to get back to Veros. When he got back to the church he began to seek out someone who could heal him, offering the piece of arm when he found such a person, and his damaged arm. He would also attempt to find people to work on Altham.

Altham would actually be the first priority.

Basically, he continued leading Altham in silence, but was always watchful.

It was not beyond him to slay the man if the man turned into one of these things. "We go to the church first," he muttered. He stopped only to allow Blake to administer holy water to Altham.

Classes: Swordsman, Craftsman, Brute
Weapons: A broadsword kept in a sheath at his back (think, Cloud Strife), a smaller scimitar at his waist and a thin dagger at waist. Sword Breaker.
Special Moves/Skill Record:
Retribution Level 1: Foxx works to back his opponent up against a wall, and then slams his scimitar through their shoulder or arm. He promptly forces the blade through the body, toward the neck.
Retribution Level 2: Foxx uses leg and body strength to toss an opponent off of the ground, and high into the side of a building or a tree. A rapidly thrown scimitar pins the opponent by the Solar Plexus to the tree, wall, etc, and Foxx follows it up by leaping from the ground, his broadsword in front of him, to finish the attack with a full force attack with said broadsword.

Money: 15g
Possessions:
Pack: One tent, 3 silver stakes,
Personal:
House: Two sacks of vegetables, Two loaves of bread, Two Blocks of cheese, One Kitchen Knife, Two pounds of salt, One Kettle, One tin pot
Attire: Brown sewn up shirt, black pants, Steel Toe Boots, leather gloves, fur belt (Arcane Fur Belt)
Quests completed: 2
Unlocked Abilities:
Recipes: Stew, Tea
Item Creation: Metal Working, simple machines

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:28 am 
Warrior

Altham was there when it happened. Altham felt useless again. He did his best to support his own weight while walking, but allowed Foxx to help him when needed. He also accepted things from Blake as they were given.

Classes: Mentalist, Occultist, Agent
Weapons: Katar, holy weapons
Armor: N/A
Money: 128G
Possessions: 1 cross, 1 Bible, 1 Pack, 1 Hooded Cloak, Fork and Spoon, Canteen, 1 Can Opener, 1 pack Modern matches, 3 packs Primitive Matches, 4 quarts crude oil, 2 yards high quality cotton, 1 quart gunpowder.
Inn: 19pg Notebook, Roll of Bandages, Autopsy Tools, 5 torches, 7 holy throwing knives, 2 throwing axes, 0 vials Holy Water, 1 garlic laurel, 1 Mallet, 1 Wooden Stake, Tin Cup.
Food: 3 Cans of Food, 2 days travelling food.
Recipes: Sammich
Quests completed: The Will of God
Skills record: Basic Telepathy, Pyrokinesis (Powerup 1)
Bio/flaws/etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also known as: Altham

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:43 am 
Warrior

Blake was fully aware of Altham's condition without having it shot into his brain by the detective, but he followed the directions anyway. He continued back to Veros with Foxx and Altham, giving Altham small sips of Holy Water every so often as the proceeded down the road, trying to make it last the entire journey. All the while he quoted scripture from memory, and began reading from the bible after that. He also slipped the cross into Altham's pocket, although since he had already crashed it he wasn't sure what good it would do. Better safe than sorry.

Blake: "We should hurry, I'm not sure how much time he has."

Classes: Slayer/Swordsman/Judasari
Weapons: Blade-Whip, Cleaver Sword, Cane Sword, Diseased Blade
Money: 50g
Possessions Leather Armor, 20 holy knives, 4 holy axes, 2 oak stake, 2 Bibles, 3 Silver Stakes, 3 Blessed Crosses, 3 Vials of Holy Water, Thousand Blades book, Sudden Death move pamphlet.
Quests completed: Skullduggery (failed), Kill Team
Skills record: Cataclysm Crescendo level 1 (swordsman special); Entrapment level 1 (swordsman special);
Et accipite illum, me sanguine, et bibes eius level 1 (swordsman special); Whip Combo 2
-------------------
http://cvdforum.stalo.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1775
Character Name: Davion G. York
Classes: Archer/Sorcerer/Occultist
Weapons: Short Bow (16 arrows), Hand and a Half Sword
Money: 28g
Possessions: Tabard, a week of traveling food.
Quests completed:
Skills record: Enchanted Arrows, Magical Bolt, Magical Ward, Enchant, Dispel
Body Capacity: 100%
Casting Capacity: 10%
Default Alignment: Silver

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:32 am 
Site Admin

Altham, Blake, and Foxx go back to Veros- and there, they stay. Altham is cured pretty much entirely once the holy water is down his throat and he's been tended to by Father Gerhardt; Foxx, unfortunately, cannot have his arm fully cured, mostly because the pestilence of the blade. Though he DID save the flesh, it was not easily reattached. Blake will walk for a limp for a few days but that's about it.

A donation to the church is HIGHLY recommended.

For them, the quest has been failed!

Altham-
Reputation Added: Unfortunate Luck, Hired Meat. Note these do not override his current reputation.
Class Ability Levelups: Fastfiring lvl 2, Multiarrow x3, Item Creation: Basic Machinery

Foxx:
Reputation Added: Hired Meat, Kamikaze. Kamikaze is an overriding reputation.
Class Ability Levelups: New Special Attack (based on sword or leveling up Retribution), Item Creation: Metalworking.

Blake:
Reputation Added: Hired Meat, Sympathy for the Zombie. Sympathy for the Zombie is an overriding reputation.
Class Ability Levelups: Whip Combo 1, New Special Attack (based on whip or leveling up Entrapment).
Acquired Weapon: Diseased Blade. Don't cut yourself, believe me. Guaranteed to generate slow-healing, painful, horrible wounds on anything living.

Reggie walks into the cabin, and the candle is still flickering... with no wax having dripped down it. The heart beats ever-faster in its concealment.

"You've brought me one," Mr. Rev is already waiting, and his tone of voice indicates he knows without a doubt this is true. "But not all three. The other two grow stronger by the hour. You may damn us all if you are not careful."

viewtopic.php?t=994

Weapons: Razor-edged shield; hooked hand axe; bolted sword; Krauser's knife; Gilgamesh's blade
Armor: Tabard; steel full-plate gauntlets/bracers; leather greaves/shoulder pads; crimson steel breastplate with gorget; steel-toed shoes
RP Things: Boat, Shack, Secluded cabin
Other items: Long jacket/cape/hood; smoked glasses
Foodstuffs: 2 smoked slabs of beef; 2 blocks of cheese
Money: 70g

Kia's Cabin

Quests Completed: Scavenger Hunt, Epic of Gilgamesh, Clearing House, Lost Love
Skills Learned: Axe Hook; Distance Attack (Level 4); Shield Distance Attack; Axe Flurry; Boomerang Attack; Grievous Blow; Crowd Control; Combined Fury; Flurry 30
Recipes: Sandwich

Other Characters: Dural (Alchemist/Warlock/Archer), Paulus Heller (Tamer/Warlock/Assassin), Giacamo Reggiano (Seer/Merchant/Mercenary)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:47 am 
Vampire Hunter

"Mr. Rev, you've left out more details then I would like. " Reggie stepped back. "So lets start with the questions again. First, What are you? A concerned citizen would've gone straight to the Guild even if they are filled with sociopaths." Reggie lit a cigarette and pulled a drag from it. It's a relaxing feeling tobacco. Keeps you calm and peaceful so you won't blow off people's heads.

"Second, If Henri was tampered with after his death why would they put the creature in the grave? The person behind these beings wouldn't dare lock away one of them." He could feel the heart beating ridiculously. "How do you know I have the heart? How do you know it wasn't destroyed along with Thomas' Body? It is getting harder for me to trust you Mr. Rev and right now I could care less what happens to those hearts." Why is this heart scared? "I want the truth, Mr. Rev. While I still have time to fight back."

Items: 30 normal Bullets, Alternate Outfit, Quick Combo Pamphlet, Amber-Set Insect Pendant, Smoked Turkey Drumstick, Fruit Cake
Weapon: Harpoon(Inlayed with Silver), Short sword, Custom 9 shot revolver, Rat Flail, Billhook, Serpent Fang(Hell Knight Pole arm)
Equipment: Full Copper Plate Bracers x 2, Leather Armor, Full Hell Knight Armor(Not attached or worn together)
Special Moves
Piercing Snake Reel, Sniping Impaler Snake, Vicious Snake Bite, Two more Specials
Reputation:Front Line Fighter, Likes The Thick of It, Brings The Smite, Guardian of Engaia
viewtopic.php?t=1225
Items: Tobacco Tinx2, Cigarette paperx2, Modern Matchesx2, Notebook, Bandages, 5x Empty Bottles, Smoked Turkey Drumstick, Fruit Cake, Can Opener, Canned food, Torch, Travelers Food(1), Very Fine French Wine, 20x Normal Bullet, 20 Musket Balls with a horn of gunpowder
Weapon: 6 shot Revolver, Tri-Spike Dagger, 20x Throwing Knives, Unnamed Long Rifle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:51 am 
Site Admin

Mr. Rev sighs, and extends a hand out to the flame. That's when Reggie immediately notices it's nothing but gleaming white bone.

"THAT is why I do not go to the guild." Mr. Rev responds quietly, like that's all the answer Reggie needs. The heart has stopped beating- because what it's doing now is almost shuddering, a constant vibration. Mr. Rev, after a moment's pause, returns his hand.

viewtopic.php?t=994

Weapons: Razor-edged shield; hooked hand axe; bolted sword; Krauser's knife; Gilgamesh's blade
Armor: Tabard; steel full-plate gauntlets/bracers; leather greaves/shoulder pads; crimson steel breastplate with gorget; steel-toed shoes

Kia's Cabin

Skills Learned: Axe Hook; Distance Attack (Level 4); Shield Distance Attack; Axe Flurry; Boomerang Attack; Grievous Blow; Crowd Control; Combined Fury; Flurry 30

Other Characters: Dural (Alchemist/Warlock/Archer), Paulus Heller (Tamer/Warlock/Assassin), Giacamo Reggiano (Seer/Merchant/Mercenary)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:09 am 
Vampire Hunter

Reggie wasn't stunned, he wasn't taken back, hell you could say he's seen it before, but he hasn't. How was he so calm about seeing a man with a skeletal arm...for an arm! "Does this mean you're a lich or a man you seems can survive zombification?" The cigarette was really helping him clear his mind.

"Because both are things I have never seen before. Espaicially since just a little drool can cause a man to turn into a zombie."

Special Moves
viewtopic.php?t=1225

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:44 am 
Site Admin

"Neither fit. I am a man cursed by God, and many would mistake me for a lich and attack- and kill- me outright. I cannot go to the Guild. I cannot fight the zombies myself, for they will flee." He pauses and sighs, "They have awoken with Dracula's castle, as have I. I need to right wrongs that I have done. But to simplify, those hearts," He gestures towards the heart, "well, they contain my humanity. Part of my soul. When all three are returned to me, the curse will break."

viewtopic.php?t=994

Kia's Cabin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:54 pm 
Vampire Hunter

"I see. Can the monsters sense each other?" Reggie waited for the answer before deciding his next course of action.

Special Moves
viewtopic.php?t=1225

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:12 am 
Site Admin

"Yes. They will stay close but not too close." Mr. Rev responds, fairly relieved. "But the heart must be disposed of, or they will implant it into another body. Thomas will arise again."

viewtopic.php?t=994

Kia's Cabin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:39 am 
Vampire Hunter

((|| Denotes thinking))

|That's convinient.| Reggie goes up to Mr. Rev and pulls out the ever shivering heart of Thomas. For now he'd trust him on this. "Hold it then, but do give me the one part of the reward. That way everything is even so far." Once that little arrangement was done and over with he made his way towards the cemetary on the way checking his revolver to make sure his gun was fully loaded. Henri was said to be breaking his bones trying to escape. Hopefully that was still happening, but precaution was taken non the less.

Special Moves
viewtopic.php?t=1225

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:51 am 
Site Admin

Mr. Rev extends his bony hand and takes the heart into his hand. The heart crumbles to ash instantly, and a faint gurgling sound fills the air.

"Thank you." Mr. Rev sounds relieved, and hands Reggie his share of coins, which turns out to be around 15 gold. "I wish you luck. Please, Mr. Falkenrath, for the sake of mankind, do not die. If it looks too dangerous, return to me. We will try to hire more guild members if that is the case. But you may not have any more time to waste."

viewtopic.php?t=994

Kia's Cabin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:20 am 
Vampire Hunter

"Well before I go there was something that bothered me. You said you were created in Dracula's Castle? Along with the other three?" Smoke rings were let out. Very nicely made smoke rings. "That wouldn't add up see, cause if you were made there you'd be wanting more power or if you ventured off to the island for some crazy reason you'd probably be dead within the first 2 minutes. Sadly, I don't know enough to make those assumptions, but I do know your stories don't add up. Henri was created in the castle, but he's 6 feet under in the cemetary which brings up another little detail." Inspector Gadgesius would be proud.

"They're scared of you, hell when you stuck out you're hand Thomas stopped beating all together. Thomas, though deadly as he was, didn't just kill those zombies for nourishment. The man was smart he knew he had to get rid of them or something horrible would've happened to him...well other then getting destroyed." Ah the benefits of a clear mind and nicotene. "Why would you pack a lie on top of a lie?"

Special Moves
viewtopic.php?t=1225

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:28 am 
Site Admin

"No. I was not created in Dracula's castle. I simply awoke when it did," Mr. Rev responds slowly, "And Thomas destroyed zombies because they were not HIS. They will make armies and their armies will be theirs and none other. They will destroy anything living or undead that is not under their sway." Mr. Rev sighs. "I did not lie to you once. I have misdirected you, yes, but you knew you were being misdirected. What it comes right down to is that I am paying you for something very specific, and these things are a threat."

viewtopic.php?t=994

Kia's Cabin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next