Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Quest: Skullduggery (Reggie)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:55 am 
Vampire Hunter

"Awoken...where? What do you remember from before that?"

Items: 30 normal Bullets, Alternate Outfit, Quick Combo Pamphlet, Amber-Set Insect Pendant, Smoked Turkey Drumstick, Fruit Cake
Weapon: Harpoon(Inlayed with Silver), Short sword, Custom 9 shot revolver, Rat Flail, Billhook, Serpent Fang(Hell Knight Pole arm)
Equipment: Full Copper Plate Bracers x 2, Leather Armor, Full Hell Knight Armor(Not attached or worn together)
Money:176 gold
Alignment: Neutral
Special Moves
Piercing Snake Reel, Sniping Impaler Snake, Vicious Snake Bite, Two more Specials
Quests completed: Droll Patrol, Hell's Armory
Reputation:Front Line Fighter, Likes The Thick of It, Brings The Smite, Guardian of Engaia
viewtopic.php?t=1225
--------------------------
Character Name: Reggie Falkenrath
Species: Human
Classes: Mentalist, Seer, Marksman
Items: Tobacco Tinx2, Cigarette paperx2, Modern Matchesx2, Notebook, Bandages, 5x Empty Bottles, Smoked Turkey Drumstick, Fruit Cake, Can Opener, Canned food, Torch, Travelers Food(1), Very Fine French Wine, 20x Normal Bullet, 20 Musket Balls with a horn of gunpowder
Weapon: 6 shot Revolver, Tri-Spike Dagger, 20x Throwing Knives, Unnamed Long Rifle
Equipment: Tabbard
Money: 57 gold 7 Silvers 5 Copper
Alignment: Hero
Quests completed: Skullduggery, Kill Team
viewtopic.php?f=25&p=12934#p12934

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:00 am 
Site Admin

"I awoke here. And I remember everything up until I fell asleep." Mr. Rev seems to shrug in the darkness. "Now is not the time. The two... are very, very strong now. How many do you have to kill them?"

viewtopic.php?t=994

Weapons: Razor-edged shield; hooked hand axe; bolted sword; Krauser's knife; Gilgamesh's blade
Armor: Tabard; steel full-plate gauntlets/bracers; leather greaves/shoulder pads; crimson steel breastplate with gorget; steel-toed shoes
RP Things: Boat, Shack, Secluded cabin
Other items: Long jacket/cape/hood; smoked glasses
Foodstuffs: 2 smoked slabs of beef; 2 blocks of cheese
Money: 70g

Kia's Cabin

Quests Completed: Scavenger Hunt, Epic of Gilgamesh, Clearing House, Lost Love
Skills Learned: Axe Hook; Distance Attack (Level 4); Shield Distance Attack; Axe Flurry; Boomerang Attack; Grievous Blow; Crowd Control; Combined Fury; Flurry 30
Recipes: Sandwich

Other Characters: Dural (Alchemist/Warlock/Archer), Paulus Heller (Tamer/Warlock/Assassin), Giacamo Reggiano (Seer/Merchant/Mercenary)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:03 am 
Vampire Hunter

"Thomas did a number on the people I asked. I had to send them back to Father Gedhardt. Hopefully they are there getting patched up." Reggie took a deep breathe and sighed. "In other words I'm doing this by myself."

Items: 30 normal Bullets, Alternate Outfit, Quick Combo Pamphlet, Amber-Set Insect Pendant, Smoked Turkey Drumstick, Fruit Cake
Weapon: Harpoon(Inlayed with Silver), Short sword, Custom 9 shot revolver, Rat Flail, Billhook, Serpent Fang(Hell Knight Pole arm)
Equipment: Full Copper Plate Bracers x 2, Leather Armor, Full Hell Knight Armor(Not attached or worn together)
Special Moves
Piercing Snake Reel, Sniping Impaler Snake, Vicious Snake Bite, Two more Specials
Reputation:Front Line Fighter, Likes The Thick of It, Brings The Smite, Guardian of Engaia
viewtopic.php?t=1225
Items: Tobacco Tinx2, Cigarette paperx2, Modern Matchesx2, Notebook, Bandages, 5x Empty Bottles, Smoked Turkey Drumstick, Fruit Cake, Can Opener, Canned food, Torch, Travelers Food(1), Very Fine French Wine, 20x Normal Bullet, 20 Musket Balls with a horn of gunpowder
Weapon: 6 shot Revolver, Tri-Spike Dagger, 20x Throwing Knives, Unnamed Long Rifle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:15 am 
Site Admin

"You stand no chance." Mr. Rev shakes his head. "If it took that many of you to take down one, by the time you find the other, you will be doomed. I highly recommend drafting a large expedition to take down each at a time."

viewtopic.php?t=994

Weapons: Razor-edged shield; hooked hand axe; bolted sword; Krauser's knife; Gilgamesh's blade
Armor: Tabard; steel full-plate gauntlets/bracers; leather greaves/shoulder pads; crimson steel breastplate with gorget; steel-toed shoes

Kia's Cabin

Skills Learned: Axe Hook; Distance Attack (Level 4); Shield Distance Attack; Axe Flurry; Boomerang Attack; Grievous Blow; Crowd Control; Combined Fury; Flurry 30

Other Characters: Dural (Alchemist/Warlock/Archer), Paulus Heller (Tamer/Warlock/Assassin), Giacamo Reggiano (Seer/Merchant/Mercenary)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:35 am 
Vampire Hunter

"I believe you're right, but after 3 men walking into town I'm going to need a bit more to get the calvary running." Calm faced Reggie stretched again. "So simply put, what happened before and after your awakening? Make it short if you have to."

Special Moves
viewtopic.php?t=1225

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:10 pm 
Site Admin

Mr. Rev sighs.

"In light of your service to me so far, I believe you are entitled to your answers. I was born Jean Reveille in Paris, 1780. In 1796, as a young boy, I joined the French army under Napoleon, and participated with him in many of his campaigns- at first a drummer boy, and later, a talented battlefield surgeon. In 1812 I participated in the invasion of Russia, of which much of the known world knows." Mr. Rev's voice carries with it a thick sound that was previously missing- and Reggie immediately identifies it as grief. "A retreating fragment of our army swung low and passed close to this area, and during this time, my friends Thomas, Henri, and Richard had been suffering from a horrible mortification of the flesh caused by frostbite. Around that time, as I was disposing of the bodies of more of the dead, some... moved under my touch. At first I thought I had somehow given them a shock much like Luigi Galvani, but then I began seeing things... ghosts traveling behind those about to die. I found that I could make the dead walk just a little longer, carrying packs for those who were alive; and in their shock from our defeat none noticed until they officially died. Around this time I took to making experiments. Imagine what I could have done for Emperor Napoleon!" Mr. Rev pauses, "But it was not to be. My friends were not going to last long. And during my experiments, I found that I could swap limbs from dead to dead, or preserve parts that rightly should have died. I had a grand talent. And it occurred to me that I could save my friends. I found soldiers who were about to die, treated them to some noxious chemicals, and ghoulishly swapped their limbs from their bodies to those of my friends. They walked well... for a time. But the ghosts of the dead did not sleep, for they followed us. And one day, as I performed yet another surgery that might have saved a man, I was cursed by their ghosts and God. I became a horrific half-living thing, and those I saved died and arose most unnaturally. My powers were lost, and dispersed to those three that I had wronged the most- for is it not written that it is better to kill a human being than to drag them with you into sin? Their hearts, black and foul by my wrongdoing, twisted them, but they were good men in life and resisted sin for as long as they could. God is not without mercy, and he has given me a chance to atone for my sins by putting my friends out of their misery and erasing all trace of my guilt." Mr. Rev manages to stifle a bony sob, "We managed to push them aside for a time and came here, seeking holy men and warriors, but found none but a man who managed to put us to sleep long enough for others. When I approached the guild I was rightly taken for a foul undead and barely escaped with my unlife. So I have turned to secrecy and money I have accumulated over the years to help expiate my guilt. But the evil has taken hold! Their minds are warped by the ghosts of the men I sacrificed to save them. They know that my presence may mean their extermination so they avoid me. What goals these creatures who were my friends have are unknown... but I know that they grow stronger and wish to share their horror with the world."

viewtopic.php?t=994

Kia's Cabin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:13 pm 
Vampire Hunter

"That's quite a history you have, Mr. Rev." Reggie turned towards the door and started to leave, but stopped as he reached the handle. "I'll go back to town and get the troops ready for war. If I don't come back just know that you'll be in good hands." Getting out of the house he returned to the guild with his finding and all the information he acquired through this ordeal as well as Mr. Rev's story and intentions.

"These things threaten Veros and grow stronger by the minute. What I suggest is round an army of people to attack them at the same time. If we fail that I fear for Veros' safety."

Special Moves
viewtopic.php?t=1225

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:57 am 
Site Admin

Mr. Rev sits into a chair behind the candle, and Reggie hears weeping as he leaves.

FOR REGGIE: Mission success!

Swag: 30 gold, old flintlock
Ability levelups: Present Link unlocked; one Seer levelup; one Mentalist levelup.
Reputation Added: Investigator (Dominant), Employer

viewtopic.php?t=994

Kia's Cabin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6