Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:32 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: ORP: Breaking the Seal
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 am 
Site Admin

Drake turned to Lorenzo. "I'll keep that in mind. Magrid and I have a history of our own. We'll settle things when the time comes."

When Jennifer asked Drake what he saw, he paused for a moment, then gazed into her eyes and spoke.
"I saw enough. I saw a strong woman, who would do anything for the ones she loved. And I know you'd mourn me if I died. I'll be sure to be more careful with my wellbeing." Drake said, and pointed to the amulet on Jennifer's chest.

"And you should be more careful with your own. There's still a long life ahead of both of us."

===============================
Character Name: Pious Augustine Hadrian "The Younger Hadrian"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 am 
Site Admin

"He's right you know." Chopper spoke up with a firm tone. He looked at Jennifer's chest which still had a faint glow of pink to it. "How much did you use up? And you're still using it!?"

"W-Well...It was just a year or two." Jennifer looked sheepish as she rubbed the back of her head. Her other hand waved a little. "But that's just two years. If anything, what I do in those two years is just being a bothersome granny to my grandchildren."

"But that's a wedding or more births you may miss." Scissorwoman scolded Jennifer. "You wouldn't want to miss those would you?"

"Everything will be fine! Honest! And I'm just using a little extra so I can stand on my own two feet. If I weren't using it, I'd be on the ground unconcious right about now...I don't think Graham has the energy to carry me back home."

"Speaking of home..." Lucia spoke up and turned to her left. There, two figures appeared. It was enough to make Jennifer lean on Drake for support from the shock she had on her face. The first was a well dressed gentleman in a white shirt, black jacket and pants. The other was a woman of near equal age in a checkered long skirt and red blouse. Both were blondes with hazel eyes.

"Mother...Father..." Jennifer covered her mouth with her hand, tears falling down her cheeks. Darcy and Clarice looked over to Drake.

"So, you're the one she spoke of as a child." Darcy's voice was strong but fatherly like. "Jennifer came to us one day and said to us, 'Mama, Papa, I've seen that man again. When will I meet him? Will I be me or a pretty lady like Mama?' "

"I suppose you met him as a pretty lady, didn't you Jennifer?" Clarice asked her.

Jennifer shook her head shyly. "I...was dressed like a boy..." She admitted.

"We hear talks of marriage though," Darcy still kept his gaze on Drake. "I didn't quite expect to hear that my little girl was to wed the Preacher in Black. Not exactly a name I was proud of to hear but you have proven more than your worth. You have both our blessings, Graham Drake. I'm sure Father Drake would be pleased to hear this."

Quest/ORP on: Silver Wings

Character Name: Alice Springward Unlucky Witch
Sigil: Cherubim, Nariad
Runes: Destrok, Sentak, Vitale, defkon
Quest/ORP currently on: Mansion of the Sun

Name: Van Cheerful Thief
Sigi: Vienta
Runes: Destrok Morpho
Quest/ORP currently on:

Name: Ramona Servant of Y'Leigha
Quest/ORP on: Free the Children

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:58 am 
Site Admin

"I can only hope." Drake answered.

Drake turned away, wondering if he'd done the right thing. Mankind rising up against the forces of darkness, and standing to defend the earth for themselves. Wasn't that what he wanted? Drake was still unsure. Drake was no who he was at the start of this journey. No longer did he hold a single minded drive to exterminate every monster in his path. His horizons had broadened. And now he spoke of marriage, retiring even. Yet as he saw a wider view of life and its many possibilities, he'd become stronger than he had ever been bore.

Drake could hear a voice speaking to him. An old and familiar voice, and one he never expected to hear. "Ye've done me proud m'boy."

Drake turned around in surprise. "Father..." Drake said, yet no one was there. "Ah'v already passed on from this warld. I canna come back ta see ye, but the good lord saw fit ta let me send my voice."

Drake heard the voice of Father Graham. That kindly, if ever so very thick Irish accent carried with him even in the afterlife.

"Ye've done well. Dunna look back on ye old ways. Ye've become a strong young man, and done me name proud. It fills me heart with joy ta see ye doin' so much good in the warld. Ye've become so much more than I could ever imagine. Ye not only save the ones ye love, but even yer enemies, ya find it in yer heart ta forgive. I'm only sorry I can't be there ta see it myself. Don't mourn fer me any longer. Graham Drake is yer name now, more than it ever was mine. Live a good life with it. I ask of ye nothin' more'n that."

"I will father. Thank you" said Drake nearly choking on his words.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:00 am 
Site Admin

"Father Drake..." Jennifer blinked back tears. "There was so much...so much I wanted to ask you...To talk to you about." She bowed her head and pressed it to Drake's shoulder, wrapping her arms around his arm.

"Jennifer..There's more I wish to tell you." Lorenzo spoke up, looking over to them both. "So much more but my time is limited. Magrid...Don't let him haunt you. The only reason why I ever tried to get you two together in the past was that I knew he had the power to protect you."

"I understand." Jennifer nodded her head a little. "What...What does Magrid have planned?"

"So much dear child...so much..." Lorenzo's gaze turned to the stones. "Will you release them?"

"Release them?" Jennifer looked at the stones in her hands. "You all want to remain together...Who am I to stand in the way of that?" She smiled sadly as she squeezed the stones so tight that they broke apart. The stones released what looked like crimson red butterflies that flew to meet their matching souls.

"Jennifer..." Chopper spoke softly.

"...And you too." Jennifer held out the rose quartz pendant. "Bianca...Join your family now. Look after for them there, when..." She choked out a sob. "L-Look after them...f-for when I cannot."

And she broke that stone too. Jennifer and Drake could see Bianca running toward her family, shifting her form from that of the warrior to that if the child. She looked up and around to where Father Drake's voice was coming from. "I remember you, Father Drake. Thank you...Thank you for taking care of Graham Drake so that he could find Jennifer. I knew...I knew when I heard it was you taking care of him in my vision, that everything would be all right."

Bianca then turned to Jennifer. "I've suppressed so much of your power being within you. Jennifer, you'll find that you're just like Drake but yet different." Bianca spoke with a child's voice but with the wisdom of an adult. "You two...so similiart yet so different. The sun and the moon. The light and the dark. The Yin and the Yang. I don't believe that you too meeting was a coincidence. You're two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly with each other."

Lorenzo frowned lightly. "Magrid probably saw what just transpired. I would wager everything I have that he's going to be breathing down your necks. It's not every day you find two young adults who open up the gates of hell to throw a living sin back into it."

"T-True..." Jennifer whispered, leaning against Drake still. She seemed to be getting more and more tired. "Graham..." She looked up to him. "Do you think Father Drake...well...approves of me?"

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 am 
Site Admin

Drake nodded. "I believe he does" he answered.

Drake, having said his goodbyes and feeling weary from his injuries, at last was ready to leave this place behind.

"We've both buried the past here. I think it's time we let them rest in peace, and move on with our own lives. There is still much to be done, battles to be fought, and a future to face together, for good or ill."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm 
Site Admin

"Yes...There's so much for you two and for all of Veros to face." Bianca spoke as she was picked up in Lorenzo's arms. "Go home...rest. You deserve it."

Each of the homonculi were waving goodbye as they were shifting into their forms of butterflies. Drake would recognize them, the same butterflies that he had seen from Riccardo's lab. Jennifer was choking out tears as her own parents faded into the butterflies. As they flew away, Jennifer ran a little bit after them and looked up in the sky.

"I'll...I'll always, always..." She bit her lip and shouted up to the heavens. "I'll ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU!"

Relief flooded out from her. Exhausted, the light faded from Jennifer's chest and she fell to her knees in the snow. "Always...." She whimpered over and over again.

*.*.*.*

The taste was just right. Mina licked the spoon clean and scooped out a bowl of hot beef stew and placed it on a tray along with a roll and a mug of hot apple cider. She smiled warmly and carefully made her way up to Valcior's room. Mina nudged the door open, having told most of the guests at the inn that dinner was being brought up to them.

"Valcior! Dinner's..." She turned to face him and her eyes turned as wide as saucers. There at the window were two butterflies, both crimson red. The tray fell to the floor as she seemed paralyzed.

"...W..Who..." She bit her nails as the butterflies changed to Chopper and another woman who had long blond hair like Mina's and soft blue eyes. She wore a white blouse and a long plaid skirt. "Papa....Mama...You're...d-dead..."

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 am 
Site Admin

Drake waved goodbye to the ghosts as they ascended, feeling a sense of burden being lifted from his shoulders. He knelt by Jennifer and checked on her. As he brushed her hair from her face, he left a streak of blood across her cheek, and realized the severity of his own wounds.

"You did the right thing in letting them go. Now let's go home. Salamand, Tier, Merro" said Drake, chanting a teleportation spell, causing himself and Jennifer to vanish in a puff of smoke.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 pm 
Belmont

From his spot at the room's desk, he smiled up as she opened the door, ready to thank her for her hard work, when she dropped the tray. He didn't focus on the hot stew spewing all over the floor, it was her face. Valcior turned and brought his gaze over to the sight on the other side of the glass. The crimson butterflies were there for a moment and then they were... gone.

Hovering there where they had once been was a blonde woman side by side with...

“My friend,” he murmured, his eyes landing on Chopper. “I will miss you.” Standing shakily from the desk, unable to break his eye contact with his friend, he backed up to stand beside Mina.

What wound will this loss make?

Species: Human
Classes: Slayer, Brute, Sorcerer
Weapons: "Răzbunare" the Sword, "Lechery" Cat o' nine tails with metal heads, "Barb" Single-Headed (spiked ball) Leather Whip, "Skull Render" Steel-Spiked Club (21 3/4th inches), Custom War Scythe.
Money: 10 G
Pack: 3 Silver Stakes, Hammer, 10 knives, 2 axes, 1 vial of holy water (1 pint), 1 cross, 1 oak steak, 1 Days Traveler's Food, 2 Loves of bread, 2 Full Canteens, 5 Empty Canteens, 4 Bags Fresh Vegetables, 1 Blocks of Cheese, Four foot heavy chain
House: Bronze bar
Attire: Chain Mail Vest under: Grey shirt embroidered around the V-neck with Faux gold crescent moons, grey pants held up by a belt similarly embroidered, worn out leather boots. Reed Anklet.
Quests completed: 1
Unlocked Abilities: Level Two Bible Crash, Level Two Stake Crash (Need Book D:!)
Recipes:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 am 
Site Admin

Chopper walked over to Mina and knelt down in front of her. Reaching up, he laid a spectral hand on the top of her head and smiled warmly. He didn't look like the old wounded Chopper, but a younger much more happier form.

"Mina...Daddy has to go."

"Why? I want you here...you were supposed to stay with me..." Mina sniffled, rapidly wiping her eyes with her hands.

"Daddy....Daddy's ticker stopped." Chopper pointed to his chest. "You see, tickers only tick for whatever time God gave them. Mine stopped Mina. I'm being called to rest. You don't want Daddy to fight anymore do you?"

"O-Of course not!" Mina cried.

Chopper pressed his lips to her forehead. "Daddy and Mommy are going now." He then gestured with his eyes over to Valcior. "Valcior is a good guy right?"

"Mmhmm. He tells me stories and he sometimes helps me sleep when I can't." Mina murmmured.

"How about this. Valcior will be your new Daddy, okay? I'll always be yours and Jennifer's-"

"Jenny!" Mina cried more, now pressing a handkerchief to her face. "Jenny must be awful right now. She needs me!"

Chopper shook his head. "The preacher is with her now. Both of them, alive and well. You'll be a good girl for us?"

Mina struggled to nod her head. Chopper hugged her tight and stood up to turn to Valcior. "You know I'll be watching. Please, take good care of her for me. All right?"

Quest/ORP currently on: