Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: A kidnapping (Open RP)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:03 am 
Site Admin

Alex had stepped out of the tavern and out into the city streets. He smiled widely, still remembering Nikolai's kindness toward him despite being a man beast...a monkey...man beast.

He scratched his left ear and took a gander around at any exposed wallets. He found one particular one on a young man. Grinning at his luck, Alex began to tail the gentleman. Things were going smoothly until he noticed the silence.

This wasn't good. Had he been caught. No...there was no one chasing him or crying out thief. Alex removed his sight from the wallet and looked at the town square. There stood two figures. One was a large man clad in dirty grey clothes with bloodstains splattered onto ripped tears. His hair was dark and ratty, caked with blood and sweat. In his hands he held a large sledgehammer.

The other figure was completely vampyric which confused Alex because the sun was out that day.

"There are different kinds of vampire out there Alex," Jennifer had told him once while explaining her job. "There are some that are so powerful that they can walk during the day out in the open sun. These are Day Walkers and are extremely dangerous. They are not born through creation or conversion but through a ritual unknown to man. Avoid them at all costs."

However, this one looked strangely familiar. His hair was short but a little long in the back and the bangs covered his eyes. He wore a white shirt and black slacks with his hands in the pockets. He donned a black cloak, the hood down. A gun rested on one side of his belt and a sword on the other side.

"Sledgehammer..." Alex whispered the name of the ghost Jennifer had told him about. "And..." He looked to the vampire and his eyes widened. "Leon!?"

His feet moved before his mind did. Alex wanted to reunite with his older foster brother and unite to find their foster sister. He continued to run and meant to go right through Sledgehammer, figuring him for a ghost.

Until he bumped right into him.

"He's....He's..." Alex stared up at the serial killer with fear. "Leon, he's alive! He's alive! He's gonna kill Jen! Leon!"

Sledgehammer bent down and picked Alex up by the tail and slung the monkey child over his shoulder. Alex cried and whimpered at the pain and looked to the crowds of onlookers for help. "Leon?" he sniffed and looked at him, seeing the puncture marks.

Leon and Sledgehammer moved to walk out of the town with Alex fighting every bit of the way. "Jen's gonna get you guys! I swear it! She'll find me! Jennifer will find me!" He yelled out.

Quest/ORP on: Silver Wings

Character Name: Alice Springward Unlucky Witch
Sigil: Cherubim, Nariad
Runes: Destrok, Sentak, Vitale, defkon
Quest/ORP currently on: Mansion of the Sun

Name: Van Cheerful Thief
Sigi: Vienta
Runes: Destrok Morpho
Quest/ORP currently on:

Name: Ramona Servant of Y'Leigha
Quest/ORP on: Free the Children

Post subject: Re: A kidnapping (Open RP)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:26 am 
OMNIMOD

Xander stepped out of the Church, wholly dejected and obviously angry.

He tried not to wear his heart on his sleeve, most of the time opting to act the opposite of how he actually felt. This was mostly for the people around him, but also a bit for himself it seemed. Ignoring his doubts usually made things go forward much smoother.

But he had now hit a massive roadblock; promises had been broken, and his past and future were starting to blur in their own respects.

He thought about Kia for a moment, and how happy she was when she was in a fight.

He smiled with clenched teeth as he thought, >Yeah...I could go for a fight right now.<

He let the thought pass...at first, but then he saw something that made his blood boil.

It was a Man-Beast, Xander would recognize the scent anywhere. He was being assaulted by a man probably five times his size.

In most cases, Xander may have even ignored the situation, but he was certainly in no mood. His childhood friend lay now in the Church -possibly dieing- and he could not bear it any longer, any of it. He needed a scapegoat.

He walked to the center of the road and stood in the path of the two men.

Drop the boy.

-Jobs: Slayer, Occultist, Mercenary
-Whip of Elements: (Gift of Power, Gift of Water)
-Weapons: Hunter's Knife (Short Sword), Blade of Gilgamesh (Long Sword), Couple's Blade (Bastard Sword), Sledgehammer Head (Hammer :p )
-Clothes: Thick cotton shirt with leather ties below the neck (long sleeved), Navy denim mining pants, Belt with side loop for whip, Faded red duster, Steel toed boots, Bronze Half-Plate Gauntlets(L&R), Copper Half-Plate Shin Guards(L&R), Steel Chest plate
-Misc.: Autopsy Tools, Oil Lamp (Full)
-Money: 157G (Birthday: April 29)
-Medicine Bag Items: Mother's Scarf, Cheese Block(x1/2), Sack of Veggies(x1), Canned Food(x2), Canteen(Full), Bag of Candy, Can Opener, Spoon, Knife, Fork, Bandage Roll(x1), Hidden History Scroll, Peculiar Flute, Used Moon Card.
-Recepies: Sandwich, Bananna Bread
-Reputation: Known as; “The Wolf with Puppy-Dog Eyes”, “The Marked One”, “Vampire Hunter”, ”Hero”, "Ultimate Alternate", "Guardian of Engaia"
-Completed Quests: Necrological Survey, Epic of Gilgamesh, Droll Patrol

-Biography (Containing Flaws/Benefits, and Autopsies)
This character is the intellectual property of holyice7.

[Spam bot post deletion count: 35]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:43 am 
Site Admin

The daywalker turned to look at Xander. He smirked lightly and looked to Alex. He ripped a piece of the boy's shirt off and stuffed it into his pocket. He stepped away from Xander and moved behind Sledgehammer. He drew a rune on the ground and disappeared after saying a few words. All that was left was Sledgehammer and Alex.

The serial killer dropped Alex roughly onto the ground. The monkey man beast ran as fast as he could over to Xander and hid behind him. "That man," He explained. "That man's gonna hurt Jennifer! Don't let him...whatever you do don't let him!" Alex sniffed and tears seemed to threaten to spill at any moment.

Sledgehammer cracked his neck and stretched his arms as he held up the huge sledgehammer. "I've got other bodies I can easily slip into. Come on little doggie." He taunted.

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:55 am 
OMNIMOD

The other one was smart enough to get away, but you picked a bad night to try my nerves.

Xander's whip was out before he had even finished his sentence. He didn't expect the large man to have too much speed, but he knew better than to assume. With a few quick slings, Xander had sunk the knife at the end of his whip into his opponent four times with lightning speed; one in each bicep, and one in each thigh.

The final time, Xander caught the blade one-handed with his whip hand, and wrapped his left arm around the boy's waist.

Odds were, that vampire wasn't coming back any time soon, but Xander had been the catalyst in a kidnapping before, and he wasn't about to let the boy out of his arms.

Though that kidnapping got on his mind...it was his desire to fight that had gotten him into trouble that time as well.

>I think too much.< was what went through Xander's mind as he ran for the woods.

-Weapons: Hunter's Knife (Short Sword), Blade of Gilgamesh (Long Sword), Couple's Blade (Bastard Sword), Sledgehammer Head (Hammer :p )
-Clothes: Thick cotton shirt with leather ties below the neck (long sleeved), Navy denim mining pants, Belt with side loop for whip, Faded red duster, Steel toed boots, Bronze Half-Plate Gauntlets(L&R), Copper Half-Plate Shin Guards(L&R), Steel Chest plate
-Medicine Bag Items: Mother's Scarf, Cheese Block(x1/2), Sack of Veggies(x1), Canned Food(x2), Canteen(Full), Bag of Candy, Can Opener, Spoon, Knife, Fork, Bandage Roll(x1), Hidden History Scroll, Peculiar Flute, Used Moon Card.
-Reputation: Known as; “The Wolf with Puppy-Dog Eyes”, “The Marked One”, “Vampire Hunter”, ”Hero”, "Ultimate Alternate", "Guardian of Engaia"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:01 am 
Site Admin

Alex looked over his shoulder. Sledgehammer wasn't pursuing them at all. "He must have another agenda..." He muttered, looking at the ripped sleeve of his shirt. "Either that or they don't want attention drawn to them at all."

"Hey mister!" Alex looked up to Xander's face. "You can let me go now! I need to find Jennifer! She needs to be warned about everything!" He tried to wrench out of Xander's grasp. "Thanks for everything but I need to go..."

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:09 am 
OMNIMOD

I...really don't want to do that...

Xander wasn't sure how to tell the boy what he thought, or if he'd even understand. Whether it was his business or not was already long out the window...

It's probably best that you stay away from anyone you care about for a while. I don't want to seem mean, but that vampire only wanted you for someone else.

I've seen it before, and this would have been no different if I hadn't stepped in. Instead of using you as bait, they probably now want you to lead them to whoever they're after.

Xander thought of Fiona again, and how he had simply thrust her into the hands of a vampire. If he let this little boy run off again, he would never forgive himself.

Xander kept his grip on the boy and walked to the edge of the forest. Once the coast was clear again, he made his way to the church.

Xander himself grew up around Man-Beasts, so there was little the boy could do that would surprise him. He prepared himself for all manner of bites and scratches on his arm and side, but nothing would tear the boy from his grasp until they were both safely in the Church, and he had calmed the boy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:14 am 
Site Admin

Alex had assessed Xander's abilities. He himself was a man beast, a monkey man beast. He could easily outrun Xander who appeared to be a wolf man beast. The boy closed his eyes and the tears finally broke and flowed freely down his cheeks. "They're gonna do horrible stuff to her...I need to warn her...If..." He sniffed and looked to Xander. "If I can't go...could you? She's really easy to find! Long brown hair and steel grey eyes. She's a seer also! Come on, ya gotta help!"

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:23 am 
OMNIMOD

That's what I plan to do, Xander said with a smile as he approached the Church.

Give me some credit, I thought out the situation better than that! he said with a weak smile.

Inside the Chruch, Xander set the boy gently down on a pew and wiped his tears with his coat sleeve.

Okay, you've told me what she looks like, where can I find her?

As the monkey boy spoke, Xander fished around in his satchel, eventually pulling out a blank scroll and a small pencil.

What do you want me to tell her?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:30 am 
Site Admin

"My name is Alex Hamilton, I'm Jennifer's foster brother. She's tall, I think about 5'6 and she wears her chestnut brown hair down to her waist. She has steel grey eyes and earrings that look like water droplets. She wears a rosary around her neck and she wears a white silk shirt with tight brown pants with knee high leather boots. She also wears this cool trenchcoat and she carries two axes with her as well as a gun."

Alex paused in thought, trying to remember the information he had gathered in town. "I heard she was last seen in the church leaving with a group of men. One I recognized as that famous preacher in black guy...ol what's his face..."

He shook his head. "Tell her that Leon's a Daywalker, she'll know who that is. As well, tell her that if she doesn't come willfully to Lorenzo, he's gonna make a whole bunch of children suffer!" Frowning, looking at the ground, Alex answered. "Thanks...mister...?"

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:45 am 
OMNIMOD

Xander memorized the boy's description as he carefully wrote down the situation on the scroll

"Leon is a Daywalker. If Jennifer doesn't come willfully to Lorenzo, he is going to make a whole bunch of children suffer!"

That's...awfully vague. Here, why don't you sign it? I don't want her to think I'm making threats.

He turned the parchment around and handed the pencil to Alex.

And my name is Xander, you don't have to say mister. he said with a kind smile.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:48 am 
Site Admin

Alex looked at the pencil and the parchment of paper. He took the pencil and signed the piece of paper. "I don't know what Lorenzo meant by suffering, all I know is that bad things will happen to innocent kids if she doesn't comply...Just who is this preacher in black Xander? I've asked other people about him and they don't want to answer."

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:06 am 
OMNIMOD

Xander knew who Alex meant. It was strange he should be connected to this kidnapping as well, but at least Xander had stemmed this problem somewhat better than last time.

Everyone simply calls him Drake. I don't know much about him myself, but he is a trustworthy man, and a good fighter.

That was all Xander could actually say about Drake. Though, for as much as Xander knew about him, Drake knew about Xander. He actually began to wonder why Drake considered him a friend. Though, that question went both ways; Xander did not trust anyone he couldn't relate to.

Though maybe, that was the answer.

As Xander got ready to look for Jennifer Hamilton, he had one more word for Alex.

Since I'm doing something for you perhaps you can do something for me. Do you see that girl on the cot back there? I want you to watch over her until I get back; don't let anything bad happen to her, okay?

With that, Xander left for the Guild. If Jennifer left the Church with Drake and others, it was likely they were on a Guild Mission. He needed to find out where.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:15 am 
Site Admin

Alex brought out his staff and nodded. He looked over to the girl, Zazie, and he was amazed by her. "She's very pretty." He commented as he walked over to her. "I'll protect her like she was my sister, Xander! And, thanks for everything. Good luck!"

Quest/ORP currently on:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]