Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:32 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Winter Solstice Celebration (OPEN TO EVERYONE GROUP EVENT)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:27 am 
Site Admin

The streets were decorated with children running around, playing in celebration. Adults took breaks from their daily duties to enjoy the celebration of the sun's triumph over the moon in the dark times of winter. Guild members can find celebration spots everywhere in Veros from the party at the Inn or the gathering in the square. Others seeking a more spiritual celebration can be found praying at the church, asking for a forgiving winter and comfort to all throughout the season.

Quest/ORP on: Silver Wings

Character Name: Alice Springward Unlucky Witch
Sigil: Cherubim, Nariad
Runes: Destrok, Sentak, Vitale, defkon
Quest/ORP currently on: Mansion of the Sun

Name: Van Cheerful Thief
Sigi: Vienta
Runes: Destrok Morpho
Quest/ORP currently on:

Name: Ramona Servant of Y'Leigha
Quest/ORP on: Free the Children

Post subject: Re: Winter Solstice Celebration (OPEN TO EVERYONE GROUP EVEN
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:14 am 
Site Admin

"Even in these dark times the human spirit shines through. Even in the shadow of the Dark Lord, our god of mercy and love grants us his blessing." Spoke Drake as he wandered the streets. He was wrapped in a long coat and a new scarf that looked to be handcrafted.

He looked up to the sky, a clear day in the crisp air of early December. He heaved a sign of relief. "And not a flake of that horrid white powder in sight." He said with a smile, as he walked toward the town square, where a large tree had been erected and adorned with beads and ribbons.

He sat by the fountain and waited.

===============================
Character Name: Pious Augustine Hadrian "The Younger Hadrian"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

Kyrad had been repeating the same three motions over and over for the last half hour: glance at the tree, take a small sip of coffee, and then rub his eyes with his thumb and middle finger. He'd had an unlucky week; nightmares had plagued him the last 5 nights in a row. Such streaks of restlessness were rare, but with 6 nights being the current record, he was confident a reprieve was in sight. Soon, the lines on his face and the bags under his eyes would wane, his thoughts would settle and his focus would return. But for now he found ways to deal with the stress.

Tree, coffee, eyes.

Not that he was truly interested in the tree, rather what it represented. Kyrad wasn't into fanciful stories or trivial celebrations, but he knew some people who did. And if he was right, those people would be showing up sooner rather than later. So he stood by the tree and waited.

Tree, coffee, eyes.

He noticed that with each sip he needed to raise his cup higher and higher before warm relief would wash past his lips. Ten minutes more, if I ration it. Might check the inn if they don't show up by then. If they aren't there, grab another drink and come back. Not like I have anything else to do.

Tree, fake sip, eyes.

Name: Grace Meredith

Naem: Enzo Greyson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 am 
Belmont

A figure emerged from the streets, walking and looking around at the people milling about. Kyrian wasn't sure what to expect, but obviously this was a celebration. He walked through the streets, watching the people around him. He stepped into the square, and saw the man with the coffee and a man who wore a coat. He looked hard at them, then shrugged, and spied a cart near a house, and he ran towards it, jumping on the cart and then onto the roof, before sitting down on the roof and looking down at the people around him. At the very least, he could watch tonight's events.

Name: John Rayne
Money:42G
Classes:Seer, Mentalist, sub-class privateer
Ability upgrades: Pyro-lvl 4(anywhere in view), Past link- 2 times per day, Present Link- 3 times per day
Weapons: 10ft chain, .44colt, "Bloodwisp" Falchion
Supplies: Tabbard, brown leather backpack, family crest necklace, black leather bracelet.

http://cvdforum.stalo.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2256

Name: Kyrian Draconis
Money: 42G
Special Abilities:
"Demon's Wrath"- Kyrian will push forward on the offensive with a series of slashes, then kick the opponent back, and jump into the air to come down with a downward slash.
Weapons: "Seraphim's" Dagger, "DarkRayne" Dagger, "Lightning" Spear, "Devil" Flamberge
Supplies: Family necklace, black travel pack, fur cloak, fur blanket, tabbard
Pet: White Raven

http://cvdforum.stalo.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2104

Name: Logan Night
Weapons:
Scimitar- all black with bloodred flames engraved in the handle. Blade has a blue hue in the light.
Scimitar- all black with bloodred flames engraved in the handle. Blade has a red hue in the light.
2-handed Broadsword- all black with a set of wings engraved into the blade. Also has a ruby encrusted into the handle.
10 Throwing knives- meant to be used more than once.
Abilities:
NightReaver- Logan Steps forward and brings his sword upward, pivots on his left foot and brings his sword up and towards his left, then turns again with a backward stabbing motion and
pivots again around his opponent and tears his blade out of his opponents left side.
Templar's Wrath- Logan uses his broadsword to begin a whirlwind-type motion while pivoting, moving towards his enemy using the rebound from blocked attacks to gain momentum until using a grand cleave from the side, allowing for disembowelment.
Money: 83g
Supplies: Canteen, flint and steel, blanket, woodsman axe, (4x) 20 page notebooks, (5x) Blank scrolls, (1x) set of lockpicks, tabbard
Recipes: Sandwich, Coffee, Tea, Soup, Omelet, Stew
Possessions: Ruby Necklace, Black Monk's Robes, Bandages (x1), Modern Matches (x3), Sash

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2195

Name: Caliban Valentine "Cal" / Rahvenge "Rah"
Specie: Dampiel
Weapons: Carries a lever-action Henry Rifle with a custom painted-dull black stock. The Kukri he carries on his back has a black handle with a silver cross, and the blade itself (made of a black metal) also has a silver cross about halfway to the tip. For his sidearm he carries a sawed off triple-barrel shotgun that has three triggers.
Belongings: Flint and steel, single pot, deerskin pack, crimson hooded jacket, extra pair of boots, suit, tan shirt, brown fingerless gloves, and extra pair of black trousers. Tabbard.
Ammo: 10 shotgun slugs, 6 rifle rounds
Gold:77G

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:58 am 
Site Admin

"Sorry I'm laaaaaaate!"

Running through the crowd came a young woman clad in a long brown coat. She was waving toward Drake and stopped in front of him, laying the palms of her hands on her knees and panting. Slowly, she lifted her face and grinned. "I went to have a bite to eat and to study some of the notes I got from the guild about the vampires. I guess I snacked a little too much when I studied and fell asleep with my belly full of treats." Jennifer blushed, feeling sheepish about her excuse.

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:27 am 
Site Admin

Drake smiled as Jen approached and gently poked her cheek. "Relax. Thing about it. You should take some time to appreciate it. You're whole. Solid. Alive and breathing. I don't mind you being a little late, if you took a bit of time to take it all in" Drake said.

It sounded strange for Drake to be the one lecturing about not pushing one's self too hard. Maybe it was something he only asked of himself.

"It's not long until Chrsitmas now. I can't say I've celebrated that holiday more than once that I can remember. This will be the first time I've had anyone to share it in a good many years.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 am 
Site Admin

"Ahh...." Jennifer frowned as she looked up at the clear blue sky. "There isn't any snow yet...It just sets the mood and.."

Jennifer let the sentence drift off before she realized what she had said. Shaking her head, she took Drake's hands into hers and smiled warmly. "I'll be here...To keep you warm always." She giggled and reached foward, tugging gently at the scarf. "Even now, I'm keeping you warm, eh? So...Shall we do ourselves a little shopping for Alex, Fiona and Mina? For once I have a chance to spread a little Christmas cheer. Maybe even pick up some ingredients for more treats."

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:19 am 
Site Admin

"It's just a bit of frozen water. I can tolerate it if I have your company to keep me warm" Said Drake looking around the town.

"Ah right. Gifts. That's what you do this time of year. I've never given a gift before. I suppose this is another first." Said Drake.

"I wonder what they would all like."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:30 am 
Site Admin

"Alex might want something for his bo staff practices...If he's training, I can see if I can look around Veros for balm to put on his injuries maybe. Mina, I was gonna go with a pretty ribbon or maybe her own cooking set since she seems so keen on cooking nowadays." Jennifer thought outloud, chewing on her thumbnail. "Fiona however is a little difficult. Being alone down there in the church...maybe something to keep her company like a doll, yes?"

She then shook her head and smiled warmly to Drake. "And you needn't worry about me. You have me here safe and alive, that's all I could ever ask for! Though..." Jennifer's gaze turned to the sky. "I would like to see some snow..."

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:04 am 
Site Admin

"Fiona... She does sleep most of the time now. But just the same I would like her to know that this will come to an end. Perhaps a new hat for when spring comes" answered Drake.

He looked up to the sky. "I can't make it snow now anymore than I could make it stop back then" Drake said.

"But I can pray for it. I pray often, but perhaps the almighty would be relieved I was asking for something so simple. This time not salvation, or vengeance. Just snow. Wouldn't that be a divine prank?" Drake jested.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 am 
Site Admin

"Perhaps...but that gift would only come at a cost of your own happiness, knowing your extreme dislike of snow..." Jennifer whispered, sighing deeply. She then leaned forward and slipped her hand into his. "Shall we check out some of the shops then? I want to make christmas this year extra special."

Her eyes gave a careful scan around them as she leaned forward and kissed Drake's cheek. "Our first outing in ages...yes?"

Quest/ORP currently on:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:47 am 
Site Admin

"Indeed it is. And our first since saying those words. You know the ones I mean right? Three of them." said Drake with a playful smile.

Though the first time Drake said it was in a desperate situation, he'd since said them so many times. He reminded her every day in fact.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:01 am 
Belmont

Kyrian sat on the rooftop, seeing the obvious couple. His face impassive, he laid back to stare up at the sky, wishing it would become nightfall already. He lay there, his hood down as he laid back to stare at the sky with his purely silver eyes staring into the sky. The only weapons he carried with him for the moment was his daggers, hidden beneath his jacket at his back.

As he lay there, he wondered at the future, at his sister and one day having a family of his own. He sighed, knowing it to be nothing more than a dream, to have a family. But his sister.....he would save her. If it was the last thing he did he'd save her. And as he laid there, he closed his eyes, letting his other senses become alert to anyone's approach.

Ability upgrades: Pyro-lvl 4(anywhere in view), Past link- 2 times per day, Present Link- 3 times per day
Supplies: Tabbard, brown leather backpack, family crest necklace, black leather bracelet.

Special Abilities:
"Demon's Wrath"- Kyrian will push forward on the offensive with a series of slashes, then kick the opponent back, and jump into the air to come down with a downward slash.
Weapons: "Seraphim's" Dagger, "DarkRayne" Dagger, "Lightning" Spear, "Devil" Flamberge

Weapons:
Scimitar- all black with bloodred flames engraved in the handle. Blade has a blue hue in the light.
Scimitar- all black with bloodred flames engraved in the handle. Blade has a red hue in the light.
2-handed Broadsword- all black with a set of wings engraved into the blade. Also has a ruby encrusted into the handle.
Abilities:
NightReaver- Logan Steps forward and brings his sword upward, pivots on his left foot and brings his sword up and towards his left, then turns again with a backward stabbing motion and
pivots again around his opponent and tears his blade out of his opponents left side.
Templar's Wrath- Logan uses his broadsword to begin a whirlwind-type motion while pivoting, moving towards his enemy using the rebound from blocked attacks to gain momentum until using a grand cleave from the side, allowing for disembowelment.
Supplies: Canteen, flint and steel, blanket, woodsman axe, (4x) 20 page notebooks, (5x) Blank scrolls, (1x) set of lockpicks, tabbard
Possessions: Ruby Necklace, Black Monk's Robes, Bandages (x1), Modern Matches (x3), Sash

Weapons: Carries a lever-action Henry Rifle with a custom painted-dull black stock. The Kukri he carries on his back has a black handle with a silver cross, and the blade itself (made of a black metal) also has a silver cross about halfway to the tip. For his sidearm he carries a sawed off triple-barrel shotgun that has three triggers.
Belongings: Flint and steel, single pot, deerskin pack, crimson hooded jacket, extra pair of boots, suit, tan shirt, brown fingerless gloves, and extra pair of black trousers. Tabbard.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 am 
OMNIMOD

The mud on his boots was filled with tiny stones that mashed against the street with every step. He had clearly been out in the woods for some time.

The crowds in town parted for him as the cold winter's air ushered in the smell of smoke that wafted about him. As he passed, a noticeable scent of water mint took its place.

He strained somewhat under the weight of the massive bag on his back, gripping it tightly with both hands as he approached the fountain. Drake and Jennifer saw a familiar face, painted carefully with crimson blood and green mashed mint leaves.

That, however, was the extent of the decoration to his face. His visage was stoic, even as he hefted the sack down in front of the couple, and reached around inside for a moment. Xander then presented them each with an item, and a message.

"The time of Kaamos is here," he stated as thrust a soft, sweet, pure bread loaf, still warm from the cooking fire into Drake's hands. "Be back to the Inn by dinner," he ordered the two as Jennifer was handed her a loaf of her very own.

For a third time, Xander reached into his satchel once again. With a mighty throw, a perfectly-cooked steak flew toward a nearby rooftop, and the denizen upon it.

-Jobs: Slayer, Occultist, Mercenary
-Whip of Elements: (Gift of Power, Gift of Water)
-Weapons: Hunter's Knife (Short Sword), Blade of Gilgamesh (Long Sword), Couple's Blade (Bastard Sword), Sledgehammer Head (Hammer :p )
-Clothes: Thick cotton shirt with leather ties below the neck (long sleeved), Navy denim mining pants, Belt with side loop for whip, Faded red duster, Steel toed boots, Bronze Half-Plate Gauntlets(L&R), Copper Half-Plate Shin Guards(L&R), Steel Chest plate
-Misc.: Autopsy Tools, Oil Lamp (Full)
-Money: 157G (Birthday: April 29)
-Medicine Bag Items: Mother's Scarf, Cheese Block(x1/2), Sack of Veggies(x1), Canned Food(x2), Canteen(Full), Bag of Candy, Can Opener, Spoon, Knife, Fork, Bandage Roll(x1), Hidden History Scroll, Peculiar Flute, Used Moon Card.
-Recepies: Sandwich, Bananna Bread
-Reputation: Known as; “The Wolf with Puppy-Dog Eyes”, “The Marked One”, “Vampire Hunter”, ”Hero”, "Ultimate Alternate", "Guardian of Engaia"
-Completed Quests: Necrological Survey, Epic of Gilgamesh, Droll Patrol

-Biography (Containing Flaws/Benefits, and Autopsies)
This character is the intellectual property of holyice7.

[Spam bot post deletion count: 35]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:20 am 
Belmont

Kyrian's hand shot up to catch the steak, and he opened his eyes as he sat up and looked at the man who had thrown it. Intrigued, he jumped down and began walking towards the man. When he stood before the man, he cocked his head to the side.

"Might I ask why you threw this to me?" Kyrian asked, baffled.

Special Abilities:

Weapons:
Abilities:

Profile E-mail