Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:58 am 
Site Admin

Jack grinned and sat down. "Thanky kindly." he said before drinking down the beverage offered.

"Now how 'bout somethin' fer the lady" He said, aparently declaring himself the winner.

===============================
Character Name: Pious Augustine Hadrian "The Younger Hadrian"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:59 am 
Site Admin

Nikolai dutifully does the same for Annemie, offering her another shot glass full of the clear liquid. The shot glass seemed to materialize out of nowhere.

Jack drinks the shot glass, and finds... it's nothing but water. Maybe Nik's trying to tell him something.

Species: Human
Character Alignment: Evil
Religion: Dark-oriented nature
Reputation: "Curse Master", "Messenger Of the Dark Ones", "Necromancer Killer", "Defiant of Death", "Fights Like Hell"

Job Class #1: Tamer
Job Class #2: Warlock
Job Class #3: Assassin

Weapons: Ciupaga (axe/spear/walking stick); hand axe; butcher knife; Pitch Black Sickle
Equipment: Steel-toed boots, 4 days travelling food, 12 spell scrolls, tent, bronze gauntlet, cursed healing bronze gauntlet

Skills: Double Casting, Animal Speaking

Runes: Morpho (Creature), Unviru (Object), Endoroch (Curse), Defkon (Protect), Destrok (Attack)

Sigil: Impus, Naraid, Vemous

Appearance: Paulus has dark brown hair, reaching down to about his shoulders. He's got bright green eyes, but his pupils seem to be a bit too big and look abnormal. Paulus is of moderate build and is of about average height- 5'9". This puts his weight at about 160. He's moderately attractive but doesn't seem to care. He wears a dirty shirt and baggy pants, held up by a single leather belt.

Flaws: Increased Vulnerability (Red); Decreased Herbivore Sympathy; Barred Alignment- Red
Benefits: Avatar of Nature's Evil; Increased Predator Sympathy; Magical Ritual

145 gold
Quests Completed: Run Like Hell, Fight Like Hell,
Items: Necromancer bone dust, 3 strips of necromancer skin, Witch's Tome
Tamed animals: Necromancer Hating, Fist Sized, Super-Venomous Wolf Spider "Pargon"; Tamed Wolf "Mareth", Tamed Vulture "Harbinger"

This is Kia Masterson's character.
viewtopic.php?t=997

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:10 am 
Site Admin

Jack smiled at Nikolai as he put his hat back on and tipped it. "Taps runnin' a bit dry tonight." He said with gentlemanly sarcasme if such a thing existed.

He then stepped toward the door. "Think I'll take a bit of a stroll ta clear mah head. Care ta join me ma'am?" he said to Annemie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:01 am 
Warrior

((Oops, gotta keep up, sorry.))

Annemie took the glass, pondering Jack's words, and took a gulp of the substance without even tasting whatever the heck it was. Not a matter of trust in this case...she had drunk her share that night and was positive the barkeep wouldn't poison such a good customer. Too tell the truth, Annemie was a little too drunk to even notice she had lost, won or otherwise participated in a dart game. She usually didn't drink this much during her games though.

Running after Jack after quickly recovering her weapons she begain to yell "wait u..." but fell over herself rather ungracefully, almost crashing to the ground but barely managing to cacth her fall with her arm and do a spinning tumble back to a sturdy, but very dizzy, standing position. As she drunkenly walked out of the bar, she could only mutter: "damn Jarha and Sora think I'm freakin' useless..." and various other insults under her breath.

Quests Completed: 0
Classes: Marksman, Alchemist, Slayer
Stuff:Leather vest and robes. Robes have wire and string and many secret compartments. 30 sen-bon, 5 throwing knives, 10 darts, brass lighter.
Money: 35G 0S 0C
Benefits and Flaws: Master Thrower, Unnatural Man-Beast, Curiosity, Sickness, Glasses, Slow Growth
Recipies: Sammich, Soothing Tea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:11 am 
Site Admin

As Annemie stumbled Jack was quickly behind her. In fact it wasn't clear if he was helping her up after her fall or if he was there before she even hit the ground.

Jack smiled as he looked at this woman in his arms. Drunk women tended to make mistakes, and the temptation was deffinately present. She might not even remember.

He stared at her neck as she muttered something. Something he didn't care about in the least. His own mind was drifting as well.

He glenched his teeth as he felt his sharp, canine teeth extend. Jack halted and his hand quivered as if being jerked back and fourth by two oposing wills.

Part of his mind told him he should leave immediately, another told him to take what he wanted here and now.

What came out was a compromise. Not enough willpower to leave her be, but enough to hold off for the moment.

"Perhapse I should excort ya home ma'am." Said Jack with a smile. Which Jack was talking, was up for debate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:22 am 
Warrior

"Home...uhm...guess that'd be the inn I suppose...never really thought of any place as being a 'home' though. Never had a home really...ha' a church once though...ha!" Annemie laughed a bit thinking about Blovarious' old church. She slowly cooled down and begain to talk like a normal human being. "So...where are ya from Jack? I can't quite place the accent..."

Stuff:Leather vest and robes. Robes have wire and string and many secret compartments. 30 sen-bon, 5 throwing knives, 10 darts, brass lighter.
Benefits and Flaws: Master Thrower, Unnatural Man-Beast, Curiosity, Sickness, Glasses, Slow Growth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:08 am 
Site Admin

"Ah that river. I's born on it, an' I thought I'd die on it. Aint so though. Ahm From America, iffin ya couldn't tell." Jack said as he placed a hand on Annemie's shoulder, feigning an attempt to steady her.

"Used ta gamble quite a bit. That was afore I ended up comin' halfway 'cross the world, an' ended up here. Looks like yer no stranger ta gamblin' yerself, Lil Lady."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:16 am 
Warrior

Annemie blushed just a little. Nothing romantic or anything, just a blush out of the fact that Jack would mention her gambling hobby.

"Well...I had to find a way to make a living somehow in the world, and it's not like I can be an assassin for hire or some silly thing!" Annemie laughed lightly just a bit before continuing. "You staying at the Inn as well? Seems quite a few people are around here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:56 am 
Site Admin

"Nah. Ahm here on Bussiness, so Ahm already set fer a place ta stay."

Jack glanced predatorily at Annemie's neck, then up and down her slender figure.

"So what brings ya to such a place?" Jack asked

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:03 am 
Warrior

((ok, the referance to "reason for visit" won't make sense in this victorian setting, but just realise it's a joke.))

Annemie shrugged as she replied, "Oh you know, business, pleasure, trying to a replace a lost teammate of a small group of vigilantees tied to a foreign society currently hunting down vicious criminals...the normal stuff. Besides, before this all I had going for me was a job as a jail guard...well...temporary jails until we could find which government had the highest bounty or most painful method of execution for our prisoners..." Annemie let loose a half-sinister grin and continued walking to the inn (I wish I knew how far away it was, XD).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:59 am 
Site Admin

Jack returned her grin. "Don't sound too far off from my line O' work." He said before looking over each shoulder, seeing no one in sight.

"Think I know a shortcut." He said as he grabbed Annemi's wrist and pulled her out of the main roadway and into an alley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:16 am 
Warrior

"A...shortcut...?"

Annemie ripped her wrist from Jack's cluthes instinctively, but decided to follow him anyways.

She suddenly felt like she was being watched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:28 am 
Site Admin

Jack smiled as he lead Annemie around a corner and out of sight of any reasonable passer by.

Jack stopped and took a few steps backward toward Annemie then turned around staring her face to face.

His eyes were now different and a pair of very long, sharp teeth portruded from his mouth. "I don't think I've quenced my thirst." He said suddenly, lacking his previous accent, and in fact having a different voice entirely.

His right hand wrapped around Annemi's upper arm tightly and his free hand around the wrist of her remaining hand, restraining her from getting those nasty weapons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:47 am 
Warrior

Annemie winced as the thing in front of her pulled tigther.

"It's a pity," She said as she prepped herself for her next move in the engagement. "And tonight was turning out to be..." she strained as she slowly begain to lift herself. A faint taste of tin and copper rushed into her mouth due to the adrenline. The effects of the alcohal was still strong, but not strong enough to prevent her from performing such a basic manuver. "...such a nice..." Annemie quickly raised both her legs off the ground and swiftly positioned between herself and Jack. Screaming the word "...night!" she kicked hard, both legs spreading as far as they could into Jack's chest while Annemie loosened her wrists and straightened her fingers in an attempt to slip free from the vampire.

((Note: if she does get free, Backflip, land, straighten body, adjust glasses with one hand while pulling out three bo-shuriken with the other. Otherwise...well she doesn't do much other than push against the vampy with her feet against his center of gravity.))

((Note note: The actual raising of the legs and the kick happens rather quickly. Oh, and yeah, in the first note, if she does manage to stand up, she's obviously wobblin'.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:06 am 
Site Admin

Jack's grip, or that of the being inhabbiting his body, didn't relent.
He kept a grip on something, and that was Annemie's left sleeve, though the arm beneth had escaped him.

He however kept a grip on her wrist and jerked hard to pull her close again. His strength was inhuman, and his grip painful. He wasn't struggling, he was simply playing, enjoying a game against a prey that he only allowed to think it could escape.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next