Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Head Count
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:45 am 
Belmont

Sorry for disappearing people. Finally got a job doing maintenance, so after getting car insurance I'll be able to get my own internet. For now, I'm gonna use a friend's, so while my presence will be infrequent, I'm coming back. So pray tell, who's still alive here?

Name: John Rayne
Money:42G
Classes:Seer, Mentalist, sub-class privateer
Ability upgrades: Pyro-lvl 4(anywhere in view), Past link- 2 times per day, Present Link- 3 times per day
Weapons: 10ft chain, .44colt, "Bloodwisp" Falchion
Supplies: Tabbard, brown leather backpack, family crest necklace, black leather bracelet.

http://cvdforum.stalo.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2256

Name: Kyrian Draconis
Money: 42G
Special Abilities:
"Demon's Wrath"- Kyrian will push forward on the offensive with a series of slashes, then kick the opponent back, and jump into the air to come down with a downward slash.
Weapons: "Seraphim's" Dagger, "DarkRayne" Dagger, "Lightning" Spear, "Devil" Flamberge
Supplies: Family necklace, black travel pack, fur cloak, fur blanket, tabbard
Pet: White Raven

http://cvdforum.stalo.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2104

Name: Logan Night
Weapons:
Scimitar- all black with bloodred flames engraved in the handle. Blade has a blue hue in the light.
Scimitar- all black with bloodred flames engraved in the handle. Blade has a red hue in the light.
2-handed Broadsword- all black with a set of wings engraved into the blade. Also has a ruby encrusted into the handle.
10 Throwing knives- meant to be used more than once.
Abilities:
NightReaver- Logan Steps forward and brings his sword upward, pivots on his left foot and brings his sword up and towards his left, then turns again with a backward stabbing motion and
pivots again around his opponent and tears his blade out of his opponents left side.
Templar's Wrath- Logan uses his broadsword to begin a whirlwind-type motion while pivoting, moving towards his enemy using the rebound from blocked attacks to gain momentum until using a grand cleave from the side, allowing for disembowelment.
Money: 83g
Supplies: Canteen, flint and steel, blanket, woodsman axe, (4x) 20 page notebooks, (5x) Blank scrolls, (1x) set of lockpicks, tabbard
Recipes: Sandwich, Coffee, Tea, Soup, Omelet, Stew
Possessions: Ruby Necklace, Black Monk's Robes, Bandages (x1), Modern Matches (x3), Sash

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2195

Name: Caliban Valentine "Cal" / Rahvenge "Rah"
Specie: Dampiel
Weapons: Carries a lever-action Henry Rifle with a custom painted-dull black stock. The Kukri he carries on his back has a black handle with a silver cross, and the blade itself (made of a black metal) also has a silver cross about halfway to the tip. For his sidearm he carries a sawed off triple-barrel shotgun that has three triggers.
Belongings: Flint and steel, single pot, deerskin pack, crimson hooded jacket, extra pair of boots, suit, tan shirt, brown fingerless gloves, and extra pair of black trousers. Tabbard.
Ammo: 10 shotgun slugs, 6 rifle rounds
Gold:77G

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Head Count
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:14 pm 
Site Admin

Still alive and kicking. I think we're down to just a handful of actives, unless a large number are just lurking until some more quests pop up.

Unfortunately, with the Castlevania series going through this reboot, I don't expect a big surge of interest anytime soon. We're just going to have to make due with who we have while trying to coerce, bribe, and shanghai anyone we can.

Remember, if they won't eat the carrot, you're still holding a stick.

Name: Grace Meredith

Naem: Enzo Greyson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

*glomps*

Nachan is here still sprucing up the wiki, launching the cvdisharmony youtube channel and possibly our own web page on tvtropes.

Quest/ORP on: Silver Wings

Character Name: Alice Springward Unlucky Witch
Sigil: Cherubim, Nariad
Runes: Destrok, Sentak, Vitale, defkon
Quest/ORP currently on: Mansion of the Sun

Name: Van Cheerful Thief
Sigi: Vienta
Runes: Destrok Morpho
Quest/ORP currently on:

Name: Ramona Servant of Y'Leigha
Quest/ORP on: Free the Children

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 am 
Belmont

Okay, taking me a bit of a wait for a paycheck capable of getting internet due to bills and necessity for car insurance. Combined with the fact that it's a part time job averaging 32-33hrs a week, even though the pay is $8.40 per hour without tax deductions, you can see why I'm having minor difficulties. But I am still thinking of cvd and have been coming up with ideas for my comeback. Sorry for the delay.

Ability upgrades: Pyro-lvl 4(anywhere in view), Past link- 2 times per day, Present Link- 3 times per day
Supplies: Tabbard, brown leather backpack, family crest necklace, black leather bracelet.

Special Abilities:
"Demon's Wrath"- Kyrian will push forward on the offensive with a series of slashes, then kick the opponent back, and jump into the air to come down with a downward slash.
Weapons: "Seraphim's" Dagger, "DarkRayne" Dagger, "Lightning" Spear, "Devil" Flamberge

Weapons:
Scimitar- all black with bloodred flames engraved in the handle. Blade has a blue hue in the light.
Scimitar- all black with bloodred flames engraved in the handle. Blade has a red hue in the light.
2-handed Broadsword- all black with a set of wings engraved into the blade. Also has a ruby encrusted into the handle.
Abilities:
NightReaver- Logan Steps forward and brings his sword upward, pivots on his left foot and brings his sword up and towards his left, then turns again with a backward stabbing motion and
pivots again around his opponent and tears his blade out of his opponents left side.
Templar's Wrath- Logan uses his broadsword to begin a whirlwind-type motion while pivoting, moving towards his enemy using the rebound from blocked attacks to gain momentum until using a grand cleave from the side, allowing for disembowelment.
Supplies: Canteen, flint and steel, blanket, woodsman axe, (4x) 20 page notebooks, (5x) Blank scrolls, (1x) set of lockpicks, tabbard
Possessions: Ruby Necklace, Black Monk's Robes, Bandages (x1), Modern Matches (x3), Sash

Weapons: Carries a lever-action Henry Rifle with a custom painted-dull black stock. The Kukri he carries on his back has a black handle with a silver cross, and the blade itself (made of a black metal) also has a silver cross about halfway to the tip. For his sidearm he carries a sawed off triple-barrel shotgun that has three triggers.
Belongings: Flint and steel, single pot, deerskin pack, crimson hooded jacket, extra pair of boots, suit, tan shirt, brown fingerless gloves, and extra pair of black trousers. Tabbard.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:01 am 
Site Admin

Glad to see people still interested. I've been a bit busy myself with college, but the semester isn't too much longer, and the festivities can resume, assuming no one else takes their plot ball and goes home.

===============================
Character Name: Pious Augustine Hadrian "The Younger Hadrian"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:27 am 
Belmont

Trust me, my plot ball is made of snow. And like any good snowball (according to cartoons anyway), it's rolling down a mountain getting bigger. So I'll be working on it until my situation is stable enough to be back here, annoying ya'll. :P

Special Abilities:

Weapons:
Abilities:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 pm 
Journeyman

By the gods, I hate it when I spontaneously vanish, especially after promising to be more active...

Profile E-mail