Castlevania: Disharmony

An Online RPG
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: So what IS happening here?
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:35 am 
Journeyman

I see new posts pop up on here whenever I check these forums, but I have to admit that I don't know what they're about - they seem to be RPGs but I haven't yet taken the time to do an in-depth read to find their origins...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: So what IS happening here?
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:09 pm 
Site Admin

I'll try to detail the different threads that are popping up on the boards.

Castle Dracula: This is where the main story is taking place. Not gonna lie, it's slow. But the wrapping up of these threads is going to signal the end of the main story, and lead us to something new. The site is going to get a revamp, a new story will begin, and it will be a great time for newcomers to jump into the adventure.

Timeskip Development: Remember that new story I mentioned? It takes place 10 years after the end of the old one. Everything that happened in those 10 years takes place here. Character arcs wrap up, some new faces show up, and everyone dances around the fact that we have no idea how the story actually ended.

Public RPG's: There are several RPG's going on here unrelated to the rest of the site (and each other). The two main ones (Megaman and Disharmony Academy) have sticky posts to give a general overview of their purpose. DTNG is newer, and serves mostly like a secondary timeskip for events that will take place after the second main story. Lots more dancing around details.

With that out of the way, I realize it's been over a year since you posted in Suggestion Bucket and I told you we were making progress on updating the site to try and attract new members. Progress has been slow, and I'll bear some of the responsibility for that. I'm going to try and at least get an estimate of what has been completed and what needs to be done so we can set ourselves a completion date and feel really bad when we miss it.

Name: Grace Meredith

Naem: Enzo Greyson

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:34 am 
Site Admin

Something I would like to add is that as much as we want to write on here all of the time, life does sometimes get in the way. Myself I used to post a lot when I had just school and a part time job. Now I have a full time job, a part time job, awaiting a response on shadowing at a vet clinic and etc. going on in my life. Fragraham (Graham Drake) himself is preparing for a wedding. Progress is slow, but not for lack of trying.

:)

Quest/ORP on: Silver Wings

Character Name: Alice Springward Unlucky Witch
Sigil: Cherubim, Nariad
Runes: Destrok, Sentak, Vitale, defkon
Quest/ORP currently on: Mansion of the Sun

Name: Van Cheerful Thief
Sigi: Vienta
Runes: Destrok Morpho
Quest/ORP currently on:

Name: Ramona Servant of Y'Leigha
Quest/ORP on: Free the Children

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:43 pm 
Journeyman

I admit, if I'd known it would take this long, I would have tried to join one of the RPGs so I could at least have a hand in that. Wouldn't have minded trying to play this system for once, even if you're going to revamp it shortly.

On the other hand, given how long it's been since I posted this, I would need to get into the habit of checking this site regularly again...

Profile E-mail